The World News Media

Bible Speaks

"Can you discover the deep things of God? Or discover everything about the Almighty? It is higher than heaven. What can you accomplish?"
(Job 11:7,8)

Job 38 Then Jehovah answered Job out of the windstorm:  

“Who is this who is obscuring my counsel And speaking without knowledge? 

"Brace yourself, please, like a man; I will question you, and you inform me. 

Where were you when I founded the earth? Tell me, if you think you understand.  

"Who set its measurements, in case you know, Or who stretched a measuring line across it? 

"Into what were its pedestals sunk,BOr who laid its cornerstone,

"When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? 

"And who barricaded the sea behind doors When it burst out from the womb, 

"When I clothed it with clouds And wrapped it in thick gloom, 

10 "When I established my limit for it And put its bars and doors in place, 

11 "And I said, ‘You may come this far, and no farther; Here is where your proud waves will stop’? 

12 "Have you ever commanded the morning Or made the dawn know its place, 

13 "To take hold of the ends of the earth And to shake the wicked out of it? 

14 It is transformed like clay under a seal,BAnd its features stand out like those of a garment. 

15 "But the light of the wicked is held back from them,And their uplifted arm is broken. 

16 "Have you gone down to the sources of the sea Or explored the deep waters? 

17 "Have the gates of death been revealed to you, Or have you seen the gates of deep darkness? 

18 "Have you understood the vast expanse of the earth? Tell me, if you know all of this. 

19 "In which direction does the light reside? And where is the place of darkness, 

20 "That you should take it to its territory And understand the paths to its home? 

21 "Do you know this because you were already born And the number of your years  is great? 

22 "Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, 

23 "Which I have reserved for the time of distress, For the day of battle and war? 

24 "From what direction is light dispersed, And from where does the east wind blow on the earth? 

25 "Who has cut a channel for the flood And made a path for the thunderous storm cloud, 

26 "To make it rain where no man lives, On the wilderness where there are no humans, 

27 "To satisfy devastated wastelands And cause the grass to sprout? 

28 "Does the rain have a father, Or who fathered the dewdrops? 

29 "From whose womb did the ice emerge, And who gave birth to the frost of heaven 

30 "When the waters are covered as if with stone, And the surface of the deep waters is frozen solid? 

31 "Can you tie the ropes of the Kiʹmah constellation Or untie the cords of the Keʹsil constellation? 

32 "Can you lead out a constellation in its season, Or guide the Ash constellation along with its sons?

33 "Do you know the laws governing the heavens, Or can you impose their authority on the earth? 

34 "Can you raise your voice to the clouds To cause a flood of water to cover you? 

35 "Can you send out lightning bolts? Will they come and say to you, ‘Here we are!’ 

36 "Who put wisdom within the clouds Or gave understanding to the sky phenomenon? 

37 "Who is wise enough to count the clouds, Or who can tip over the water jars of heaven? 

38 "When the dust pours into a mass And the clods of earth stick together? 

39 "Can you hunt prey for a lion Or satisfy the appetites of young lions 

40 "When they crouch in their lairs Or lie in ambush in their dens?

41 "Who prepares food for the raven When its young cry to God for help And wander about because there is nothing to eat?"

We are Truly Blessed to Know Jehovah and His Works!
Enjoy these Pictures of Lands we cannot visit.

Photos by Paul Zizka (previously featured) 
climbing glaciers in Jasper and Banff
OurCreatorJehovahGod
Landscape Canada AuroraBorealis Banff Alberta

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

IMG_3354.JPG

• Views 642
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Can you discover the deep things of God? Or discover everything about the Almighty? It is higher than heaven. What can you accomplish?" (Job 11:7,8) Job 38 Then Jehovah answered Job out of the

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.