• Views 7.3k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1946 Quebecs Burning Hate.pdf

I wondered what was all the fuss about this tract. Then I went to the Thursday meeting. As to the question "What effect did the [Canadian Supreme Court] victory have on our brothers and sisters?'

... now I know that I am with the right / correct internet forum / team !!! the best team !!!   

• 3 weeks later...

If it does not work you can purchase a reproduction of it on ebay at only $9.99 with free shipping on archaic paper to look like the original. I like it much better than printing out a pdf on regualr paper as this one looks like the original and not a copy. However if you do not care about looks and just want to read the material then pdf is the way to go.

Find it here http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-1946-QUEBECS-BURNING-HATE-tract-persecution-Watchtower-IBSA-Jehovah-/272691421049?hash=item3f7dacdf79:g:JnEAAOSwX61ZA7Ln

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.