The World News Media

German Bundeskanzlerin, Angela MERKEL, mentions "homosexuals and Jehovah's Witnesses" with Putin. Sochi May 2017 - video..

Queen Esther

German Bundeskanzlerin  Angela MERKEL, mentions "homosexuals & Jehovah's Witnesses" with Putin. Sochi May 2017

2 May 2017 - Post Sochi Russia press conference meeting. German Bundeskanzler (Federal Chancellor) Angela Merkel is fluent in Russian, President Vladimir Putin is fluent in German. Angela Merkel is head of the CDU Christian Democratic Union party in Deutschland. It is spoken in German but i think there are subtitles. It is mentioned by Merkel before the ten minute time mark. Between 9 minutes and 10 minutes in the press meeting. The German premier raised issue with "homosexuals and Jehovah's Witnesses" (Zeugen Jehovas) in Sochi Russia with the Russian premier.

What a historical act. The bible is becoming more and more true. One of the penultimate prophecies. If the world hates you, you know that she hated me before she hated you. If you were a part of the world, the world would be yours dear. Because you are now no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, so the world hates you. Keep the word that I said unto you, If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you ( Joh 15;18 )

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

German Bundeskanzlerin  Angela MERKEL, mentions "homosexuals & Jehovah's Witnesses" with Putin. Sochi May 2017 2 May 2017 - Post Sochi Russia press conference meeting. German Bundeskanzler (F

I can't give you an answer to that,  only, we must have patience for all things which are still coming next time.....  Greetings from Germany ! 

Well she did manage to say the name "Jehovah's Witnesses and minority rights" And "homosexuals" but really made did not make any plea.....A case of too little, too late?

On 5/4/2017 at 1:38 AM, Queen Esther said:

German Bundeskanzlerin  Angela MERKEL, mentions "homosexuals & Jehovah's Witnesses" with Putin. Sochi May 2017

2 May 2017 - Post Sochi Russia press conference meeting. German Bundeskanzler (Federal Chancellor) Angela Merkel is fluent in Russian, President Vladimir Putin is fluent in German. Angela Merkel is head of the CDU Christian Democratic Union party in Deutschland. It is spoken in German but i think there are subtitles. It is mentioned by Merkel before the ten minute time mark. Between 9 minutes and 10 minutes in the press meeting. The German premier raised issue with "homosexuals and Jehovah's Witnesses" (Zeugen Jehovas) in Sochi Russia with the Russian premier.

What a historical act. The bible is becoming more and more true. One of the penultimate prophecies. If the world hates you, you know that she hated me before she hated you. If you were a part of the world, the world would be yours dear. Because you are now no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, so the world hates you. Keep the word that I said unto you, If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you ( Joh 15;18 )

Well she did manage to say the name "Jehovah's Witnesses and minority rights" And "homosexuals" but really made did not make any plea.....A case of too little, too late?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.