The World News Media

HOW DO DEMONS TRICK PEOPLE ?

Bible Speaks

Not many people know that Walt Disney was a 33-degree mason and there is a club called Club 33, which is a secret club that only a few members can get into. When I was in college I wanted to join a sorority, my mother urged me not to never explaining to me why. Researching,  I found out that fraternities and sororities are secret societies, much like the Freemason's, that does things in secret. I was told by an ex-member of one of these clubs that if you are a Christian, you should not seek membership in these organizations because of the idol worship and the demonic rituals. Unfortunately, many young people attending college do not know this and they do not know what they are pledging to or  to whom.

Satan influences the music industry, movies/tv, sports, and politics. He uses whatever we can to spread his agenda.So, we have to draw closer to Jehovah for his guidance and protection, because Satan wants to turn as many to him a further from Jehovah.

• Views 3.7k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The quality of critical thinking is going downhill - it is painful to watch the news these days!  I hope this does not sound high minded or critical but I truly find that once you have been educated b

In Africa, they put spells on each other or bury things at other peoples houses to bring bad spirits on them.  For example: a woman (Ana)  goes to the witch doctor to know why she has a problem (her h

I have a niece 17 who wanted to watch cinderellla dvd with my 7 year old granddaughter. My granddaughter has Autism & Caleb says Magic is wrong. We dont watch Disney dvds. Although years ago we al

Posted Images

There are many secret organizations - this is why Jehovah has to remove the wicked because some of them are so powerful (influence and money) and they sit in high places.  Thanks to Jehovah that he will remove the wicked with his heavenly army in perfect justice! Earth will then be able to start anew with people who will work together to heal the world society of the qualities that are now contributing to its demise.  If Jehovah does not step in - mankind's future survival is in jeopardy!

I try not to be too judgmental on what others choose as to entertainment, dress and grooming... according to their conscience, even though I may not agree with what they find acceptable. (Obviously there are things that are a "no-brainer" that go beyond what is acceptable even under the "conscience" umbrella. It shouldn't be an "anything goes"...) Personally, (others will disagree), I try not to read too much into every detail either (although I also recognize that little things can add up to big things over time). Making human rules and regulations instead of principles tends to be unhealthy in my experience, because they often reflect the personal opinion and consciences of the ones making them, over others' - even when well intentioned. Sometimes strong opinions of what others should be doing can border on being the "masters" of their faith.  I also know the other side of the coin, on several occasions having experienced demon attack and harassment which was absolutely terrifying. (No Casper the friendly ghost there). But in no case was it possible to associate these events with my choice of entertainment, even though at the time I was just studying and coming into the truth.

I guess the short of it is, that I don't make lists and rules I think everyone else should be doing according to my personal conscience. I try to lead by example and show how well it works out in the hope that others may imitate my faith, to their personal benefit. (I was consciously trying to avoid the use the word "I" so much here because "I" didn't want my personal opinion to be the focus. But there was no other way to convey these thoughts without it's use).

Yes children should learn right from wrong and parents should be clear about this by teaching the principals involved and also the reasons "why" we avoid certain things.  I see the world is not clear about right and wrong any more because most have ditched the bible and philosophies such as humanism or secularism has taken over.  They do not see a threat to their own 'security" (spiritual and physical) even if it is right in their face.

50 years ago there was many good people who were holding the tide of wickedness back but I read an article this morning which indicates that many nations in EU have returned to the ancient forms of religion such as Wicca - spiritism is a growing phenomenon. These people have found the bible too restricting and now in their 'totally accepting new religion' they now accept just about any wicked thing - white magic, all kinds of sexual practices etc.

I also agree- that we cannot tell others what to do and we should not push our conscience onto others - but if someone is playing with fire, I would warn them in the most kind and loving way so that they cannot take offense.

On 5/6/2017 at 1:25 PM, Arauna said:

The quality of critical thinking is going downhill - it is painful to watch the news these days!  I hope this does not sound high minded or critical but I truly find that once you have been educated by Jehovah, to know the difference between right and wrong and you have a strong sense of justice - what is going on now in the world just boggles the mind! Satan is truly blinding the moral eyes of people!

That's a really good way to put it: "The quality of critical thinking is going downhill." I've seen people who say they have turned to atheism and agnosticism because any critical thinker can see that it's all based on superstition. They they begin following their astrology signs, and claim that there really is something to it.

Astrology is one of the more insidious proofs that the quality of critical thinking has gone downhill. It has been around for thousands of years, probably as old as the human race. Yet it was always based on superstitions.

But it's primary fault is in the fact that it makes people think that there fate is quasi-determined by pre-existing external conditions. This means (partly) that they can drift into a non-thinking, non-planning view of life and that critical thinking skills are unnecessary.

When Peter told Jesus that he would not meet with a certain death as the outcome of his ministry, Peter told him, basically, not to worry, to think positively. Peter wasn't thinking critically. He wasn't taking in the whole picture, and only wanted to see something that fit his personal wishes regarding the fate of Jesus. He wanted to see the easy way out. Therefore, Jesus said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan!"

So true. God created us with a quality that he himself posesses - the power of choice in every situation.  Unfortunately, as we live in imperfect conditions, we are prone to unforeseen bad situations that come up unexpectedly. But we are totally free to choose the path to our ultimate destination - to wholeheartedly serve God with integrity, or not. We can also choose the attitude we wish to display when something bad happens to us.

Very true that intellectuals come up short when one looks at the source of their beliefs.  One of the most hateful atheists on TV, who always seems to be debating in the limelight - Dr. Richard Dawkins  - once said that life on earth came from another planet and was "seeded" here by an alien.  Really!  And where did that alien life come from?

Scientists believe that science can cure everything - putting their trust in the intellectual power of other human beings - when there is ample proof that scientific research has resulted in the creation of multitudes of deadly weapons which have the potential to annihilate human life from the earth.

Putting one's trust in anything or anyone apart from God, is a form of idolatry and hence a form of spiritism.

As you rightly say - the studying of, and preoccupation with stars originated with the ancient Sumerians and Babylonians.  They looked at the stars and the seven heavenly bodies; they could visibly observe them from their high towers in order to predict every step their king should take. They originated the Zodiac (and used it together with divination of the ducts in the liver of a sacrificed animal) for their predictions.  The king would not act on anything unless the stars and other omens were in a favorable position...... and people still believe today that planets and stars have control over their lives.  The Babylonians were so superstitious that everything was interpreted, even the flight patterns of birds, to calculate outcomes.  Their mathematics and observations were extremely advanced - unfortunately for unscientific, superstitious purposes.

We know what those things "out there" are which are really controlling their thinking patterns - the demons.

@b4ucuhear  guess the short of it is, that I don't make lists and rules I think everyone else should be doing according to my personal conscience. I try to lead by example and show how well it works out in the hope that others may imitate my faith, to their personal benefit. (I was consciously trying to avoid the use the word "I" so much here because "I" didn't want my personal opinion to be the focus. But there was no other way to convey these thoughts without it's use)."  

@b4ucuhear  guess the short of it is, that I don't make lists and rules I think everyone else should be doing according to my personal conscience. I try to lead by example and show how well it works out in the hope that others may imitate my faith, to their personal benefit. (I was consciously trying to avoid the use the word "I" so much here because "I" didn't want my personal opinion to be the focus. But there was no other way to convey these thoughts without it's use)."  

It was nice to hear from you. ? As a Christian and follower of Christ, I am trying my best to learn and apply its teachings. When we pray and dedicate our lives to Jehovah we learn to submit and be humble cautious as serpents and innocent as doves. Protecting ourselves using God's armor is a protection in these last days. May we keep strong and learn from God's Words the things of this world that are passing away. It also says, he that does the will of God will live forever. Have a wonderful day! 
Agape,

Bible Speaks ?????????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.