The World News Media

Robert Ciranko: Our Faithful Older Ones (Lev. 19:32)

The Librarian

• Views 204
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask, then where can these videos be seen? Sorry is not a good view and that is not being sarcastic . I am not computer savvy, but if we are unable to show why tell us about them. It is cruel, don't you think? If it not to be shown let it rest. But if there is another problem, would you help us, or me know what it is, please, or have I reached over my limit of what I may aske for? Is it my system that is rejecting the video or what is going on?

24 minutes ago, John Houston said:

May I ask, then where can these videos be seen? Sorry is not a good view and that is not being sarcastic . I am not computer savvy, but if we are unable to show why tell us about them. It is cruel, don't you think? If it not to be shown let it rest. But if there is another problem, would you help us, or me know what it is, please, or have I reached over my limit of what I may aske for? Is it my system that is rejecting the video or what is going on?

I will look at it tonight. The last ones had a glitch that fixed themselves.  

Yes here on my iPad it shows "sorry" but on my desktop computer which I have hooked up to the tv, it is fine, showing all the links in the posts. Yeah, go figure! Thanks for everything, though. I'm sorry for the fuss. It worked out. And again I'm not trying to worry you guys, but just asking true questions about things. Hope that makes sense. Agape, my friends.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.