The World News Media

I will see you in the NEW WORLD ❤ (video)

Queen Esther

• Views 4k
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  wonderful  video,  posted  from  our  sister  Ellen Tieking    Many  of  us  knowing  that  video.... But  on  and  off  listen  to  Jehovah's  Creations  and  the  nice  music / text,  makes 

Ja, min bror  Johnny... vi skal være tro mod vores sidste time kun Jehova, kan vi opleve alle de smukke og vidunderlige sammen! Den nye verden vil være enestående smuk, tro mig ... Vi er alle så meg

A  little  NEW  WORLD  I  FOUND......   in  LOVE  and  PEACE ;-)) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Johnny Paulick said:

Ja ... Det er sådan vi forestiller os det.... Men det er her jo allerede...!

Vi skal bare udvide disse områder så alle har mulighed for at leve så vidunderligt.! 

Ja, min bror  Johnny... vi skal være tro mod vores sidste time kun Jehova, kan vi opleve alle de smukke og vidunderlige sammen! Den nye verden vil være enestående smuk,
tro mig ... Vi er alle så meget spændt!
Agape og hilsner fra Tyskland ❤

For en bedre forståelse for alle, oversatte jeg over Google :)

For  a  better  understanding  I  translated  for  you  all,  bec. our  Brother  is  from  Denmark ! 

1)

Yes ... That's how we imagine .... But it's already here!

We just need to expand these areas so everyone has the opportunity to live so wonderful.!

2)

Yes, my brother  Johnny... we only have to be faithful to Jehovah until our last hour, then we can experience all the wonderful and wonderful together!  The New World will be beautiful once,  believe me ...  We are all looking forward to it so much!
Agape and greetings from Germany ❤

Now  we  all  can  understand....  bec.  we've  Mr. Google :D  A  service  from  me  to  you !

44455555555.png

Alot  of  these  POWER - water  we  will  have  in  the  NEW  WORLD....  very  clean  and  more  than  enough !  ;-))  Jehovah  will  make  his  beautiful  EARTH  to  a  paradise  again

<3 ♫ <3 ♫ <3 .•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•.♫ <3 ♫ <3 ♫ <3

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.