The World News Media

Early Hebrews Believed in Leviathan

JW Insider

I watched Jack Ryan's supplied Youtube video and the best... the very BEST part ... was when the video narrator was concluding everything and made the statement ... "This is just food for thought".

It is unusually refreshing to hear such intellectual honesty.

I wish we would say something like that when we come up with explanations of everything about everything, instead of always being 100% WRONG all the time, about ALMOST everything... but if you refuse to believe it, your family is taken away from you as hostages.

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a boy, I heard my father give the Society's hour talk on the book of Job about 10 times. The talk spent a good portion of the time showing that Behemoth was a hippopotamus, and Leviathan wa

The NWT Glossary says the following about Leviathan: *** nwtstg Leviathan *** An animal usually associated with water, apparently some form of aquatic creature. At Job 3:8 and 41:1, it seems to

Sure sounds like Dragons to me.... (?)

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.