The Librarian

• Views 6.2k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look what we found online..... Every video for the English 2017 "Don't Give Up!" Regional Convention downloadable. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0tM-QjYBgTqOVBsalNNTV85YVU Ag

WOW this is absolutely wonderful. This new service year Jehovah has allowed  me pioneer for 36 years I am 60 years old I  have been the pioneer since 2007 I always make sure to be active in the minist

No audio? Yes, the audio is there, so very sorry. Thanks.

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Guest M. Doris Emmons

The videos wouldn't download.  I tried to download them twice without success.

• 4 weeks later...

WOW this is absolutely wonderful. This new service year Jehovah has allowed  me pioneer for 36 years I am 60 years old I  have been the pioneer since 2007 I always make sure to be active in the ministry due to seriuos health problems since 2005 I have made different avenue to preached and that is the cart witnessing inside of college recreation . Plus I email 6 rerturn,visits with bible questions using the tracts and ask the question and they email me the answer  back great way to keep up my spiritual routine also sharing online  videos and magazine FROM THE JW.org  site last month I was able to report placement 70 and lots of return visits.

so ther is still much work for us even if we are limited in what we do all JEHOVAH ASKED FOR IS OUR BEST. Maybe this can encourage others and to have this type of spiritual help fron this site is priceless  thanks to all who work hard to help us make studying joyful and rewarding

sister Darlene Antoine from Baytown Texas 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.