The World News Media

Vandalism Continues in Russia

Bible Speaks

(GOOGLE AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION, RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH.)In Russia, "Jehovah's Witnesses" were persecutedBroken windows in believers' homes and painted doors of halls for God's services - such cases of vandalism and intimidation of "Jehovah's Witnesses" became more frequent after the organization's ban"Jehovah's Witnesses" in Russia complain of harassment - they are fired from their jobs, set fire to their homes and humiliate them after the court found them extremists and banned the organization.The verdict of the Russian court touched almost two hundred thousand believers in Russia. It has not yet entered into force, but witnesses are already being persecuted. So, the family Dubovitsky - recently set fire to the house, and it burned to the ground.Broken windows in the homes of believers and painted doors of halls for God's services - such cases of vandalism and intimidation of "Jehovah's Witnesses" became more frequent after the organization's ban."Jehovah's Witnesses" will appeal against the decision to ban their organization. If the appeal is rejected, their meetings will be outlawed.Believers hope that Russian servants of Themis will come to their senses. If not - "Jehovah's Witnesses" are ready to appeal to the European Court.http://www.segodnya.ua/world/v-rossii-svideteli-iegovy-podverglis-goneniyam-1021834.html

IMG_5542.PNG

• Views 390
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(GOOGLE AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION, RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH.)In Russia, "Jehovah's Witnesses" were persecutedBroken windows in believers' homes and painted doors of halls for God's services - such cases of vand

Latest news from Russia The organization is not stop. Our lawyers are working tirelessly.Lawyers have filed a notice to the European committee of ministers, recalling the Russian government's ref

you know, Bible Speaks..... I think I have to ''back-up'' on this....why.... doesn't the Great Tribulation start FIRST, then Jehovah puts ''the thought into their minds'' ???? so, maybe the Ukrai

Posted Images

(GOOGLE AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION FROM RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH) Moscow, May 15, 2017 Ukrainian Parliament to consider bills that would ban canonical Orthodox ChurchUkrainian Parliament to consider bills that would ban a Russian canonical Orthodox Church.The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine will consider two draft laws on the status of religious organizations on May 18, one of which would effectively prohibit the RUSSIAN Orthodox Church  With reference to.The first bill, No. 4511, "On the special status of religious organizations with the headquarters located in states recognized by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine as aggressor states," proposes that such religious organizations are able to appoint metropolitans and bishops only in agreement with the governing authorities. The same bill also gives the government the right to forbid a confession.No specific denominations are indicated in the bill, but only the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate (UOC-MP) meets all the criteria listed.Metropolitan Luke of Zaporizhia sharply criticized the bill and its authors in a letter, calling them the "servants of the devil." "Using their methods of pressure on the Church, they propose to adopt new legislation aimed at destroying the prayer life of our Mother Church, the established Church-administrative structure for centuries, "he wrote.In his May 14 homily , the Metropolitan Agafangel of Odessa, called the faithful to strengthen their prayers, that the Verkhovna Rada does not accept the "anti-people, ungodly laws, aimed at the destruction of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church on the territory of Ukraine." http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/103474.htm

IMG_5543.JPG

Latest news from Russia

The organization is not stop. Our lawyers are working tirelessly.Lawyers have filed a notice to the European committee of ministers, recalling the Russian government's refusal to obey the decisions of the European court of human rights. The record already exists in 2010 the European court condemn the Russian government for other activities against Jehovah's witnesses. Russia was fined witnesses compensation of EUR 20 million and 50 million euros for legal fees.Russia never abide this condemnation.

http://rapsinews.ru/international_news/20170522/278672085.html

IMG_5590.JPG

3 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

You know who? ?

you know, Bible Speaks..... I think I have to ''back-up'' on this....why.... doesn't the Great Tribulation start FIRST, then Jehovah puts ''the thought into their minds'' ????

so, maybe the Ukrainians are doing the ''if you can do this to the Witnesses, we can do this to the Orthodox church'' deal....

don't want to get ''too big for my britches'' where Jehovah is concerned.....

16 minutes ago, SHARON LEE MOYER said:

you know, Bible Speaks..... I think I have to ''back-up'' on this....why.... doesn't the Great Tribulation start FIRST, then Jehovah puts ''the thought into their minds'' ????

so, maybe the Ukrainians are doing the ''if you can do this to the Witnesses, we can do this to the Orthodox church'' deal....

don't want to get ''too big for my britches'' where Jehovah is concerned.....

Good News Coming! Jehovah's "perfect" timing! Remember God puts it in the Nations thoughts to destroy Babylon the Great! ?

Hugs to you, thank you for being a friend. ???

???????

1 minute ago, Bible Speaks said:

Good News Coming! Jehovah's "perfect" timing! Remember God puts it in the Nations thoughts to destroy Babylon the Great! ?

Hugs to you, thank you for being a friend. ???

???????

thank you, Bible Speaks..... plus.... I was just looking at another post..... 62 YEARS ????!!!!!   WOW !!!!   thank you again for helping me along.....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.