The World News Media

Was Jesus a minimalist?

Guest Nicole

WOW.....  you're  really  a  tiny  lady,  my  dear  sister :D   I  thought,  you  were  min. 1,70 metres....   I've  also  a  small  height,  its  1,64 metres,  164 cm.  Not  fall  in  love  with  a  hoopster...   hahaha  xD  maybe  50 - 60 cm  difference !   For  a  kiss  he  must  pick  up  you  on  his  arms,  or  he  must  knee  down  before  you,  awww...  so  sweet ❤  Jehovah  will  give  you  the  right  man  for  everlasting  life,  I'm  sure.

NOT  the  height  or  age  etc.  -  but  a  good  HEART  for  JEHOVAH  is  importend !  :x

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whew! I am glad you cleared that up ... I thought a "minimalist" was something like a dwarf.

The only thing I have against short people is I have to pick them up to say hello.

It's a known fact that thinking in meters gives people enough free time to plan World Wars.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.