Evacuated

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester-arndale-centre-evacuated-after-security-alert-10889787    

This was a separate incident to the 12 hours earlier bomb attack, about 1/2 mile away.  A number of Carts are always at the Arndale Centre (very busy shopping area) for daytime witnessing. I will

Yes,  a  very  good  chance  for  JW  spending  comfort  for  the  humans.....  Maybe,  some  of  them  have  a  good  heart  for  Jehovah ❤ We  don't  know,  when  our  Brothers  were  around  t

Yes,  a  very  good  chance  for  JW  spending  comfort  for  the  humans.....  Maybe,  some  of  them  have  a  good  heart  for  Jehovah

We  don't  know,  when  our  Brothers  were  around  that  big  place,  some  are  always  very  fast,  but  maybe  too  dangerous  coming  too  early :(  Lets  hope,  they  can  help  in  these  extreme  sadness  days

In the aftermath of Manchester, if words can be called refreshing, surely "evil losers" fits the bill. As Trump says, you don't call them monsters; they will like that designation. These are not people who look at themselves in the mirror and gasp: "what have I become?"

Nor do you call them 'cowards.' To give your life in support of a cause, any cause, is the very opposite of cowardly.

Nor do you carry on about ‘senseless violence.’ If your goal is to kill people, it makes perfect sense.

Nor do you carry on ineffectually about how "we will not change our way of life because that is what they terrorists want." I suspect they do not want that at all; what they want is for people to continually prance around openly like bowling pins, easy to knock down. Surely if you say such inane things about not changing your way of life, you should acknowledge that it is at the cost of funding 100 cops in riot gear, whereas one with a baton used to suffice.

In their quest to undermine the President, I half expect journalists to turn critical of his label, describing it as 'judgmental', 'knee-jerk,' or juvenile. There's only so much you can do with rhetoric. But I'll take it over what we've had to hear in the past any day.

I like "evil losers" also because it doesn't pretend to have a handle on the problem, as some other responses have. Banal remarks about not succeeding in the fight to change a way of life implies that terrorists are merely a nuisance we all must bear, like mosquitoes.

Of course, what can never be addressed is how easy it is today to transform people into evil losers. And how, if you succeed in taking one out, there are ten in the wings waiting to take his place. Or, when mighty nations are bombing the snot out of weaker ones, how easy it is to turn on the citizens of that nation, thinking them not so innocent after all, since they vote into office the ones who order the bombing.

When terrorism raises its ugly head we know that the perpetrators are expressing their desire to be excluded from the benefits of God's Judgement. Almighty God has the detail of every event...he has resurrection in his toolbox...and he has his promises to the innocent and the righteous, the faithful and the truly repentant...Almighty God has declared his cut-off point, whereby all terrorists will be taken away according to the restraints in Revelation 21:8...but deep scientific analysis will be required by man to determine exactly who these terrorists actually are. Almighty God knows...It is those who will have no righteous resistance on Judgment Day.

4 hours ago, The Librarian said:

I doubt the cart was present when the explosion occurred.

This was a separate incident to the 12 hours earlier bomb attack, about 1/2 mile away.  A number of Carts are always at the Arndale Centre (very busy shopping area) for daytime witnessing.

I will be at the Arena next month hopefully.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.