The World News Media

Jesus taught ONLY "1" true religion....

Queen Esther

The Return of Christ,  What Happens  - What Will Jesus Do  -  Bible Questions Answered.jpg

JESUS  !!!!!.jpg

CONTINUED: Part# 3 of 10, # 21 – 31 of   “101 Reasons and Even More Scriptures  Why Jesus Cannot Be God"
Because he distinctly states, that these works bear witness, not to his own power, but that the Father had sent him (John 5:36).KJ Bible (John 5:36) But I have the witness greater than that of John, for the very works that my Father assigned me to accomplish, these works that I am doing, bear witness that the Father sent me. NWT

Because he expressly affirms that the works were done, not in his own name, but in his Father’s name (John 10:25).KJ Bible (John 10:25) Jesus answered them: “I told you, and yet you do not believe. The works that I am doing in my Father’s name, these bear witness about me. NWT  Because he asserts, that "him hath God the Father sealed," i.e. to God the Father he was indebted for his credentials (John 6:27).KJ Bible (John 6:27) Work, not for the food that perishes, but for the food that remains for everlasting life, which the Son of man will give you; for on this one the Father, God himself, has put his seal of approval.” NWT
Because he declares that he is not the author of his own doctrine. "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me" (John 7:16 and 17). KJ Bible (John 7:16, 17) Jesus, in turn, answered them and said: “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him who sent me. 17 If anyone desires to do His will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or I speak of my own originality. NWT

Because he represents himself as having been instructed by the Father. "As my Father hath taught me, I speak these things" (John 8:28).KJ Bible (John 8:28) Jesus then said: “After you have lifted up the Son of man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things. NWT

Because he refers invariably to the Father as the origin of the authority by which he spoke and acted. "The Father hath given to the Son authority" (John 5:26 and 27). KJ Bible (John 5:26, 27) For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to do judging, because he is the Son of man. NWT
Because he acknowledges his dependence on his heavenly Father for example and direction in all his doings. "The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do" (John 5:19). "The Father loveth the Son, and showth him all things that himself doeth" (John 5:20).KJ Bible John 5:20) For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel. NWT

Because he says, "I seek not mine own glory; but I honor my Father" (John 8:49 and 50).KJ Bible (John 8:49, 50) Jesus answered: “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 50 But I am not seeking glory for myself; there is One who is seeking and judging. NWT
Because he declares, "If I honor myself, my honor is nothing: it is my Father that honoreth me" (John 8:54).KJ Bible (John 8:54) Jesus answered: “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, the one who you say is your God. NWT Because an Apostle declares, that in Christ dwelt all fullness, BECAUSE IT SO PLEASED THE FATHER. (Col. 1:19).KJ Bible (Colossians 1:19) because God was pleased to have all fullness to dwell in him. NWT

Because Christ is uniformly represented in the Scriptures, not as the primary, but the intermediate cause of all things relating to our salvation. "ONE GOD, THE FATHER, OF WHOM ARE ALL THINGS, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him" (1 Cor. 8:6).KJ Bible (1 Corinthians 8:6) there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him. NWT

• Views 398
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONTINUED: Part# 3 of 10, # 21 – 31 of   “101 Reasons and Even More Scriptures  Why Jesus Cannot Be God" Because he distinctly states, that these works bear witness, not to his own power, but that

Posted Images

I had a bible student who said Jesus was saying these words "as a man." I was horrified so I asked him: "are you saying that Jesus was deceptive; that he'd say that he was the father's representative 'as a man' and then go to heaven and say something else 'as a god'? Isn't that blaspheming Jesus?"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.