JW Insider

• Views 5k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At about 4:50 pm, yesterday, WNYC introduced a story with a lead that included something like: 'Next, we'll discuss the purchase of the Watchtower buildings and Jared Kushner.' At the time it was

From http://www.wnyc.org/story/trump-kushner-little-known-business-partner Donald Trump and Jared Kushner Meet With Business Leaders, January22 2017 (Pablo Martinez Monsivais

Tempting though it may be to say such things, in the light of what has happened, Russia would regard this statement itself as being 'political.' Seen through their eyes (which we should always try to

Posted Images

12 hours ago, AllenSmith said:

Post something that Glorifies God, not yourself!!!!

I used my immense powers, based on "fearsomeness," and yes, even my newfound "Glory" to get the title of this thread changed. Actually, it really was based on the good counsel of AllenSmith a.k.a. JWTheologian.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.