The World News Media

Jehovah Listens To The Cry ? Of The Lowly One ???♂️

Bible Speaks

Jehovah Listens to the Cry of the Lowly One - ?????‍♂️

(Psalm 41:1, 2) . . ."Happy is anyone acting with consideration toward the lowly one; In the day of calamity Jehovah will provide escape for him.  2 Jehovah himself will guard him and preserve him alive. He will be pronounced happy in the earth."

?????‍♂️

Adversities often sap a person of physical and emotional strength, even numbing the heart. Affliction may come upon us in the form of sickness or long-term physical infirmities. We can be confident that Jehovah will help us to endure. (Ps. 41:1-3) While God does not miraculously cure anyone today, he does grant the sufferer the wisdom and fortitude needed to deal with his condition. Bear in mind that when weighed down with trials, David turned to Jehovah. “I have remembered days of long ago,” he sang. “I have meditated on all your activity; I willingly kept myself concerned with the work of your own hands.”—Ps. 143:5

?????‍♂️

The fact that these inspired sentiments are recorded in God’s Word indicates that Jehovah understands how we feel. Such words are a guarantee that he listens to our pleadings. If we accept Jehovah’s help, ‘he himself will sustain us.’—Ps. 55:22

?????‍♂️

Comfort for the Lowly One

The psalms are rich with expressions of human emotions coupled with repeated assurances that Jehovah does listen to the cry of a lowly one who is overwhelmed by emotional stresses. Consider the following stanzas:

?????‍♂️

“In my distress I kept calling upon Jehovah, and to my God I kept crying for help. Out of his temple he proceeded to hear my voice, and my own cry before him for help now came into his ears.”—Ps. 18:6

?????‍♂️

“Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart; and those who are crushed in spirit he saves.”—Ps. 34:18

?????‍♂️

“He [Jehovah] is healing the brokenhearted ones, and is binding up their painful spots.”—Ps. 147:3

IMG_6350.JPG

• Views 793
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah Listens to the Cry of the Lowly One - ?????‍♂️ (Psalm 41:1, 2) . . ."Happy is anyone acting with consideration toward the lowly one; In the day of calamity Jehovah will provide escape for

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.