The World News Media

God's Word Helps Us Gain Wisdom and Discernment! It is Our Treasure! ? ? ?

Bible Speaks

God's Word Helps Us Gain Wisdom and Discernment! It is Our Treasure! ? ? ?

?????

(Proverbs 2:1-9) . . ."If you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; 3 if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself, 4 if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, 5 in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God. 6 For Jehovah himself gives wisdom; out of his mouth there are knowledge and discernment. 7 And for the upright ones he will treasure up practical wisdom; for those walking in integrity he is a shield, 8 by observing the paths of judgment, and he will guard the very way of his loyal ones. 9 In that case you will understand righteousness and judgment and uprightness, the entire course of what is good."

?????

IMG_6354.JPG

• Views 596
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God's Word Helps Us Gain Wisdom and Discernment! It is Our Treasure! ? ? ? ?????  (Proverbs 2:1-9) . . ."If you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 s

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.