The World News Media

"It is the blessing of Jehovah that makes one rich, and He adds no pain with it." ???????

Bible Speaks

"It is the blessing of Jehovah that makes one rich, and He adds no pain with it." Proverbs 10:22 . . ???????

The Joys of Walking in Integrity

?????

Knowing what brings true happiness. What does bring true happiness? One psychologist said that happiness has three components—pleasure, engagement (involvement in such activities as work and family), and meaning (working toward a larger end or goal than self). Of the three, he listed pleasure as the least consequential and observed: “This is newsworthy because so many people build their lives around pursuing pleasure.” What is the Bible’s view in this regard?

?????

King Solomon of ancient Israel stated: “I said, even I, in my heart: ‘Do come now, let me try you out with rejoicing. Also, see good.’ And, look! that too was vanity. I said to laughter: ‘Insanity!’ and to rejoicing: ‘What is this doing?’” (Ecclesiastes 2:1, 2

?????

Scripturally, whatever happiness pleasure offers is at best temporary. What about involvement in work? We have the most meaningful work to get involved in—the Kingdom-preaching and disciple-making work. (Matthew 24:14; 28:19, 20)

?????

By sharing with others the message of salvation outlined in the Bible, we engage in a work that can result in our own salvation and in that of those who listen to us. (1 Timothy 4:16) As “God’s fellow workers,” we experience that “there is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving.” (1 Corinthians 3:9;Acts 20:35) This work adds meaning to our life and provides the Creator with an answer for his taunter, Satan the Devil. (Proverbs 27:11) Indeed, Jehovah has shown us that godly devotion brings genuine and lasting happiness.—1 Timothy 4:8.

?????

Experiencing spiritual prosperity always involves drawing close to God. When we develop an intimate relationship with him, we ‘safely treasure up for ourselves a fine foundation for the future, in order that we may get a firm hold on the real life’—everlasting life. (1 Timothy 6:12, 17-19

?????

In the future new world of God’s making, our spiritual riches will be coupled with physical blessings. The real life will then be the lot of all those who “keep listening to the voice of Jehovah.” (Deuteronomy 28:2) With strengthened determination, let us joyfully continue walking in integrity.

?????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2006367?q=prov+10%3A22&p=par

IMG_6361.JPG

IMG_6362.JPG

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"It is the blessing of Jehovah that makes one rich, and He adds no pain with it." Proverbs 10:22 . . ??????? The Joys of Walking in Integrity ????? Knowing what brings true happiness. W

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.