WHY DO MEN HAVE NIPPLES ?

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi  guy's....  I  just  found  the  answer,  it  reminds  me  of  an  answer  in  the  past !   Here  we  go : All humans begin life in the womb as females. If no Y chromosome is present in the f

What you have observed if it was true ... is EVOLUTION.  Future generations are shaped by what happens to existing generations. If this were true ... after 4,000 or more years ... all Jewish male

Melinda: It is not a bad idea that when doesn't have the slightest idea about something to say "I don't know". I don't know! BUT.. I can GUESS out the wazoo without being intellectually

Posted Images

Ummm..... very good question.

or could it be that women just have "enhanced" nipples 2.0 while we only got version 1.0 genetically? ;-)

I must say that women really are the better version of human on this planet.  Maybe one could look at women in general as human 2.0 while we males are human v1.2?

Not to say that we males don't still have a couple areas of strength. But overall women are the better half of us all.

Hi  guy's....  I  just  found  the  answer,  it  reminds  me  of  an  answer  in  the  past !   Here  we  go :

All humans begin life in the womb as females. If no Y chromosome is present in the foetus, then the embryo will continue to develop as and be born as a female. If there is an  Y chromosome present in the embryo, the male sex hormone testosterone restricts the full development of breasts to just nipples, the labia fuse to become the scrotum and clitoris develops fully to become a penis. If the Y chromosome prevails in producing a male, this is not done without a fight. Male babies are weaker as a result than female ones, occounting for the slightly higher death rate in male babies...    That's  it  I  think  ;-)

Good  night  for  today  ~~~~~~~~

@Melinda Mills....   Maybe  we  not  find  all  details  in  the  Bible....   In  our  current  time,  men  asking  to  that  nipple - theme :)  Perhaps  you  will  find  any  Bible scripture  to  that ?  Adam  got  his  nipples  from  Jehovah,  also  Eve !   Since  Kain  &  Abel,  all  Babies  growing  in  a  womb.  But  first  the  modern  time  can  give  special  answers  to  this  and  that....  I  think.

But Jehovah would have purposed that the nipples be there so it would go into the DNA of the human or whatever species.    My husband had freckles on his nose and my son  has them too.  I had a burn near  my right thumb from pulling off a pressure cooker cover when I was about 10 and you can still see it.  My son was born with a mark there too.  Says something about the copying of the parents characteristics and features.  I don't quite understand the science, but Jehovah knows why he put the nipples in the first man; and personally think they are attractive in a man as well. Look at a body builder!   

I think Jehovah engineered it that way because the man and the woman are the same species and the hormones then make the difference. But if he did not put it in the man how could it go into the DNA to be copied to the children?  This is my simplistic way of explaining it.

8 minutes ago, Melinda Mills said:

My son was born with a mark there too.  Says something about the copying of the parents characteristics and features.

What you have observed if it was true ... is EVOLUTION.  Future generations are shaped by what happens to existing generations.

If this were true ... after 4,000 or more years ... all Jewish males would be born circumcised.

@ JamesRook   I am not saying it is true - as I have not studied these things, but you make an interesting point too. 

Tell me what you think about the science behind this:

(Genesis 30:37-42) 37 Jacob then took freshly cut staffs of the storax, almond, and plane trees, and he peeled white spots in them by exposing the white wood of the staffs. 38 Then he placed the staffs that he had peeled in front of the flock, in the gutters, in the drinking troughs, where the flocks would come to drink, that they might get into heat in front of them when they came to drink. 39 So the flocks would get into heat in front of the staffs, and the flocks would produce striped, speckled, and color-patched offspring. 40 Then Jacob separated the young rams and turned the flocks to face the striped ones and all the dark-brown ones among the flocks of Laʹban. Then he separated his own flocks and did not mix them with Laʹban’s flocks. 41 And whenever the robust animals would get into heat, Jacob would place the staffs in the gutters before the eyes of the flocks, that they might get into heat by the staffs. 42 But when the animals were weak, he would not place the staffs there. So the weak ones always came to be Laʹban’s, but the robust ones became Jacob’s.

I believe this is what also influence some of the old women's sayings in  connection with children born with strange features, e.g.  "His mother must have looked at a ....  when she was carrying him."