The World News Media

The Grand Artist—Jehovah! - ???

Bible Speaks

The Grand Artist—Jehovah! -  ???

When you Look Up Say His Name! He Will Listen! “ARTISTS paint countless sunrises and sunsets, and their works sell for hundreds, even thousands, of dollars.

???

Yet, Jehovah God, the Grand Artist and Originator of sunsets and sunrises, gives us one each day—free. The originals far surpass the copies. Should that not give us cause to appreciate him as the Creator?” Wrote the psalmist: “Praise Jehovah from the heavens . . . Praise him, you sun and moon. Praise him, all you stars of light. . . . Let them praise the name of Jehovah; for he himself commanded, and they were created.”(Psalm 148:1-5)

???

(Psalm 113:3) "From the rising of the sun until its setting Jehovah’s name is to be praised."

???

(Isaiah 45:6-7) . . .in order that people may know from the rising of the sun and from its setting that there is none besides me. I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. 7 Forming light and creating darkness, making peace and creating calamity, I, Jehovah, am doing all these things."

???

(Exodus 9:16) But, in fact, for this cause I have kept you in existence, for the sake of showing you my power and in order to have my name declared in all the earth."

???

(Psalm 72:19) And blessed be his glorious name to time indefinite, And let his glory fill the whole earth. Amen and Amen." (Psalm 86:9) All the nations whom you have made will themselves come, And they will bow down before you, O Jehovah, And will give glory to your name."

???

(Malachi 1:11) “For from the sun’s rising even to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place sacrificial smoke will be made, a presentation will be made to my name, even a clean gift; because my name will be great among the nations,” Jehovah of armies has said."

???

(Isaiah 45:6) in order that people may know from the rising of the sun and from its setting that there is none besides me. I am Jehovah, and there is no one else."

???

(Isaiah 59:19) And from the sunset they will begin to fear the name of Jehovah, and from the rising of the sun the glory of him, for he will come in like a distressing river, which the very spirit of Jehovah has driven along."

???

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW JEHOVAH GOD MORE? JW.ORG

IMG_6972.JPG

IMG_6978.JPG

IMG_6980.JPG

• Views 767
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

The Grand Artist—Jehovah! -  ??? When you Look Up Say His Name! He Will Listen! “ARTISTS paint countless sunrises and sunsets, and their works sell for hundreds, even thousands, of dollars.

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.