The World News Media

Incredible, or who helped her ?

Queen Esther

ALEMANIA..jpg

Incredible or who helped  her ?

After finishing my 2 hour shift at Infostand, I was replaced by 2 pioneer sisters. They wanted a double layer on the stand. About one and a half hours before the end, the brother, who was looking after the assembly and dismantling, called me and told me that he had dismantled the stand. I asked him what had happened. He said that a woman of over 90, with her walker, had come to the booth and asked about Maulbeerallee and if she knew where she was. By the way, she did not come to the stand by herself. A man had brought the weakened woman to our booth, asking her to give her something to drink. Then he suddenly disappeared.

Now there is no mulberry shrimp near us. As she looked very shaky and weak, our sisters offered her a place and gave her something to drink. She told her that she had been out since about 8:00 am (meanwhile it was 14:30) and she no longer knew where the mulberry was.
With the help of mobile phones and the Internet, the sisters found out that they had already been missing in a home in Maulbeeralle about 10 km away. She had walked the whole distance and was now completely exhausted. They promised to take home the lady back and called the stand, he would like to dismantle the stand.

The sisters told me how it went on. In the retirement home, they were invited by the woman to tea and cake. The cousin of the woman, who lives right next door, then emerged and stayed. For over an hour the 4 women were together and during the whole time a very beautiful testimony could be given. As our pioneer swiss, the two women Offb. 21: 3, the two tears were in their eyes. Our two sisters are welcome to come back.

The old lady did not know how she came to Haselhorst. The sisters believe that the angels had their hands in the "game", so they were ultimately brought to our booth and helped her.

( translated  by  google )

• Views 688
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Incredible or who helped  her ? After finishing my 2 hour shift at Infostand, I was replaced by 2 pioneer sisters. They wanted a double layer on the stand. About one and a half hours before the e

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.