The World News Media

~ How Deep is Your Love ~ Can it Handle Storms Clouds? ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

~ How Deep is Your Love ~ Can it Handle Storms Clouds? ~ ?????

~ Let the Wicked be Wicked ~ Only the Righteous will Behold His Face ~

?????

(Psalm 11:1-7) . . .In Jehovah I have taken refuge. How dare YOU men say to my soul: “Flee as a bird to YOUR mountain!” 2 For, look! the wicked ones themselves bend the bow, They do make ready their arrow upon the bowstring, To shoot in the gloom at the ones upright in heart. 3 When the foundations themselves are torn down, What must anyone righteous do? 4 Jehovah is in his holy temple. Jehovah—in the heavens is his throne. His own eyes behold, his own beaming eyes examine the sons of men. 5 Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, And anyone loving violence His soul certainly hates. 6 He will rain down upon the wicked ones traps, fire and sulphur And a scorching wind, as the portion of their cup. 7 For Jehovah is righteous; he does love righteous acts. The upright are the ones that will behold his face."

wol.jw.org

IMG_7383.JPG

• Views 600
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

~ How Deep is Your Love ~ Can it Handle Storms Clouds? ~ ????? ~ Let the Wicked be Wicked ~ Only the Righteous will Behold His Face ~ ????? (Psalm 11:1-7) . . .In Jehovah I have taken r

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.