The World News Media

DO YOU REMEMBER THESE OLD, RARE DIFFERENT BOOKS ?

Queen Esther

8 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Hello Brother @Colin Browne ... :)   Quickly a short answer, bec. I'm still very busy at home !

My dad was NOT a JW when he died....  but I know, Jehovah will bring him back,  bec. he paid with his death !  He must study the Bible in the NW????

Of course, your wife will come back to 100 % too,  she was a JW,  AND she died....  Maybe, she will come earlier, bec. we need many teacher for the later resurrected people.

Alot different work is to do in the NW?  Never a boring time...  and ALL in LOVE and PEACE :x ???

More details little later please?? :)  Agape and thank you ! 

Sister, you said "Of course, your wife will come back to 100 % too,  she was a JW,  AND she died....  Maybe, she will come earlier, bec. we need many teacher for the later resurrected people."

I've always believed this. Our little congregation (Blacks and Whites) numbers about 200. It is almost impossible for us alone to bury the bones of so many thousands. The suburb of Gonubie is vast. Beside the many townhouse complexes, there are many small holdings and farms. Women are needed to do the washing, ironing, sewing and cooking, etc., while the men are out collecting bones and weapons.

• Views 8.3k
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DO  YOU  REMEMBER  THESE  OLD,  RARE  DIFFERENT  BOOKS ? A  few  of  the  many  old  publications  from  my  friend's  library...  keep  them  safe !

Hi Colin and Queen Esther, Nice evolution from old books to beautiful birds and plants. I started to doubt myself but I found the link with the plant I mean.  I think it is the same plant.  

Posted Images

I  also  believe,  first  coming  back  all  the JW...   bec.  we  need  them  for  the  many  new  Bible -studies !  After  cleaning  the  earth  etc. Biblestudies  starting :)  Alot  work  is  waiting  of  us....  YES !

We  will  see,  how  it  really  will  be 1f601.png1f64f.png

WE  GET  THE  BEST  LIFE  EVER :x

Lets  hope, our family will  be  in  the  same country.... 1f495.png

On 6/20/2017 at 7:06 AM, Queen Esther said:

Oh,  thats  very  long  ago....   In  the  Librarian's  archives  of  sure  we  have  it !    I  will  ask  our  special  Brother  ARchiv@L  for  showing :)   Then  I  guess,  you  know  alot  books....   Thanks  for  your  informative  comment,  Brother  @Colin Browne    Greetings  from  Germany !

Although Scofield's reference Bible gives credit to God's name throughout, I copied one of the pages where the name Jehovah occurs many times. You may find it useful to when speaking about God during the ministry. I'm not sure whether it was posted before.

Scoffield's KJ Version.docx

On 6/15/2017 at 11:00 PM, Queen Esther said:

VERY  RARE  PUBLICATIONS  ---  KEEP  THEM  SAVE  !!!!.jpg

DO  YOU  REMEMBER  THESE  OLD,  RARE  DIFFERENT  BOOKS ?

A  few  of  the  many  old  publications  from  my  friend's  library...  keep  them  safe ! :)

I cant remember the two books at the bottom right side.

But I do mention that our society will not be making too many books in future. Firstly, there is very little still to learn. Books were published for all prophets, including the so called, minor prophets, and last being the Jesus book "The way, the truth and the light."

Their expenses are very high. The missionaries have to travel, teach, be accomodated and eat. Anyone  wanting to donate can use the information below. Money can be transferred from any bank.

Bethel Legal contact: legal.za@jw.org

Account name: Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of SA

Registration Number: 2006/022758/08

Bank: ABSA

Cheque account number: 4065940437

Branch code: 632005

Thank you for the dates sending a donate, Brother @Colin Browne ????   They're happy for any help, yes. I had long time contact with a couple in Honduras. They sent regulary long emails with interesting reports and many photos. They often got a parcel from Brothers and Sisters???  A hard but wonderful time they had, with much success?

We know, its now finished printing the older books. Step by step the big Bethel - houses only printing importend literature. And all that we also get in the internet. That is saving alot money for other things.

The old books now very especially and not all JW have it. I don't need all these books, its also a question for enough place today, also we need alot time to read, sorry :(  We get regulary new literature and its sometimes too much....   My board is full of theocratic books, also different Bibles. But mostly, we all using the tablet. I have alot literature and video's in it,  thats ideal, also for on the way :)  But the old books not for downloading. I believe, the most JW only using the current books and not the very old ones. Look our photo's,  the Missionaries and many others, all using the tablet for preaching?  Much more interesting for the people, I think. Also the Caleb & Sophia video's for the children, they love it ??  Soon more?? 

9 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Brother @Colin Browne...  Did you already watch this video in your South African language Afrikaans ?  I posted this for you???

I hope you like it !   Perhaps you tell me? 

Yes thanks sister. It kept me wondering for hours how many Afrikaners were in that country. There are some very nice songs about France. My favourite being:

"How would like to be, under the bridges of Paris with me.'

Oh, what I'd give for a moment or two, under the bridges of Paris with you,"

"Darling I'd hold you tight, far from the eyes of night.

"If I just had but a moment with you, I'd make your dreams come true."

Hear it once and you'll never forget it. :)

Under the bridges of Paris.docx

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.