The World News Media

Which one brought you to the truth ? MANY NICE THEOCRATIC BOOKS !

Queen Esther

• Views 3k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which  one  brought  you  to  the  truth ?   MANY  NICE  THEOCRATIC  BOOKS..... Do  you  have  reminders  to  any  books ? 

Wonderful,  dear  Sister  @Carol Ann Torres     For  me  it  was  the  Paradise - book  and  the  red / brown  Knowledge - book.  First  I  started  the  study  with  my  long-time  girlfriend,  but 

The truth that leads to eternal life..1968.  I started studying in 1974 right after I got married. Was baptized in 1983. There is no better life than to serve Jehovah God. It's truly a shame that many

Posted Images

Wonderful,  dear  Sister  @Carol Ann Torres  :)   For  me  it  was  the  Paradise - book  and  the  red / brown  Knowledge - book.  First  I  started  the  study  with  my  long-time  girlfriend,  but  later,  with  a  Sister  of  my  right  congregation...  and  that  was  better,  yes !  We  all  belong  to  our  own  cong.  thats  the  straight  and  best  way  I  learned :)

May  Jehovah  bless  you     Greetings  from  Germany !

The truth that leads to eternal life..1968.  I started studying in 1974 right after I got married. Was baptized in 1983. There is no better life than to serve Jehovah God. It's truly a shame that many don't know or want to know Jehovah. Especially since it is a life or death decision. I am glad and proud to say that of all the gods people worship in this world, I worship the one and true God. I know many will disagree with me but there is no other god but Jehovah. And soon he will show everyone that he is the Alpha and Omega, the only true God. 

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment,  @Robert Velazquez  I am sure, all Jehovah's Witnesses agree with you !  Only the poor 'world-people', living in the darkness, can't agree...  and the people who against our God Jehovah.  Yes, we are so proud, belong to Jehovah's folk and want worship HIM everlasting life❤️  Very soon, the scene our world will change and all humans in the world will know, JEHOVAH  is the one and only true God !  We all longing for that day, yes??:) 

Again, thank you my Brother !  Greetings from Germany, Agape !

I had never heard the name Jehovah before Jehovahs Witnesess called at our home,..I can remember gradually becoming very frustrated because I was trying to comprehend,..so I sent them away ,...they met my husband on the way out ,...after speaking to him an arrangement was made for them to comeback,...we lived a very very  long way from where these people lived but they came back much to my surprise,...They gave me the truth book ,...I opened it to the first page and couldnt stop reading ,......I became so hungry for what the words were telling me,..... I could'nt believe my eyes,...as soon as I read no birthdays, no christmas, no easter etc, I knew this was for me ,...I marked the answers to all the questions b4 they were due to come back again,...........Baptized dedicated Witness of Jehovah 46 yrs now.....even after all those yrs, the Truth still feels new and exciting and wonderful .    Arohanui (love) to you,.. Mihiroa Pritchard  from New Zealand xxx

What  a  wonderful  story  you  shared  with  us,  dear  @Mihiroa Pritchard  thank  you  so  much ❤   YES,  sometimes  Jehovah  is  going  special  ways...  HE  saw  into  your  good  heart !  So  the  sisters  came  again  to  you :)

WOW....  46  yrs  now !   My  baptism  was  1997  in  Dec. 6.  soon  20 years !  But  for  Jehovah  we  are  all  little  childs :x  and  HE  is  our  God,  Father  and  Friend

WHAT  a  big  gift !

Arohanui (love)  back  to  you :)  and   GREETINGS  FROM  FAR  AWAY  GERMANY...  Agape

Hahaha.....  thats  funny  but  nice xD   YES,  first  62  years  young,  great !    Lets  wait  a  little,  soon  we  are  all  very  young  again....   what  a  JOY !!   42  years  baptized,  thats  a  long  time,  yes !   Of  sure  you  made  alot  of  nice  experiences  with  Jehovah :)     May  Jehovah  bless  you  my  dear  Sister  Peppa ❤     @Peppa Hatcher

PS.  I  just  posted  different  baptismal  pictures  here....    you  can  take  a  look  when  you  want  -  one  picture  shows  a  Brother  of  my  own  Cong. !   I  posted  also  our  kiddies  by  worship  and  on the  stage,  etc.  -  ENJOY  our  post  dear  Peppa...  we  have  many  different  area's  with  alot  themes !  Also  study  helping  for  the  midweek  meetings,  the  Daily texts,  Health & Medicine...  music  and  so  much  more :D

You  can  click  on  another  page  Nr. for  looking  -  bec. sometimes  daily  the  page  is  changing  and  some  posts  are  unseen  on  page  one....

By  questions  you  can  ask  me,  The  Librarian  or  our  dear  ARchiv@L  Brother...  he  will  mostly  find  what  you  want !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.