The World News Media

Which one brought you to the truth ? MANY NICE THEOCRATIC BOOKS !

Queen Esther

PS.  @ARchiv@L ....  WOW,  I  FOUND  THE  SPECIAL  VIDEO,  WHERE  OUR  ANGELA  MERKEL  WAS  TELLING  ABOUT  THE  RUSSIAN  *AWARD - FAMILY*.....   and  the  Father  of  that  family  still  spoken  into  the  microphone  to  ALl !!   Watch  it  please....  thank  you :D 

• Views 3k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which  one  brought  you  to  the  truth ?   MANY  NICE  THEOCRATIC  BOOKS..... Do  you  have  reminders  to  any  books ? 

Wonderful,  dear  Sister  @Carol Ann Torres     For  me  it  was  the  Paradise - book  and  the  red / brown  Knowledge - book.  First  I  started  the  study  with  my  long-time  girlfriend,  but 

The truth that leads to eternal life..1968.  I started studying in 1974 right after I got married. Was baptized in 1983. There is no better life than to serve Jehovah God. It's truly a shame that many

Posted Images

Thank  you  dear  @Yvette hepburn Chisolm....  Yes,  the  Truth  Book  and  the  Paradise  Book,  the  most  Brothers  and  Sisters  used  for  their  study !   Very  popular  books :)   The  Paradise  Book  was  ideal  for  many  JW  students,  I  think !   Very  understandable  for  kiddies  and  adults...  I  also  got  the  Paradise  Book  and  the  Knowledge  Book.  With  little breaks  -  bec. my  husband  is  no  Brother  -  I  started  1992  and  one  year  from  1996 - 1997  -  then  baptized  in  Dec. 1997 :x   nearly  20  yrs.  -  time  is  running,  yes !

REALLY....  SO  FAST ?   WOW !!   Thats  very  rare,  in  4 - 5 months !  But  we're  all  different,  thats  true !   Aha....  new  at  the  Convention  at  1982  -  My  Paradise  study - book  was  the  later  one...  in  red  color :)  and  baptized  1997,  soon  20 years !   The  time  is  SO  running,  yes  >>>>>>>>>>>>>   Greetings  from  Germany !

Yes,   just  I  saw  your  book,  Brother  @Peter Stamenkovic....  its  the  Green  one,  from  1963 !   I  don't  know  it  -  first  heard  from  the  TRUTH  from  my  girlfriend  around  1990...   sorry,  but  still  in  time :)  I  believe,  the  most  JW.  had  some  favorite  books :D

Wish  you  a  nice  weekend  and  Greetings  from  Germany !  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.