The World News Media

DID YOU EVER SEE SUCH A HANDFUL OF A HEALTHY BABY - WONDER ?

Queen Esther

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DID  YOU  EVER  SEE  SUCH  A  HANDFUL  OF  A  HEALTHY  BABY - WONDER ?  ONE  OF  OUR  BIGGEST  WONDER  WE  HAVE  ON  EARTH..... THANK  YOU  JEHOVAH❤ ( My  son  was  57cm  & 4350 gr

PREMATURE  TWIN - GIRLIES ❤ ❤ Their  hardest  time  is  over....   soon  they  can  go  home  ;-))

DID  YOU  EVER  SEE  SUCH  OF  TINY  BABY - FEET.....  awww ❤ Its  of  sure  a  tiny  premature  birth,  this  Baby !   But  a  wonder,  all  toes  are  ready,  so  sweet Only  the  skin  i

Posted Images

Its of sure a tiny premature birth.jpg

DID  YOU  EVER  SEE  SUCH  OF  TINY  BABY - FEET.....  awww

Its  of  sure  a  tiny  premature  birth,  this  Baby !   But  a  wonder,  all  toes  are  ready,  so  sweet :x

Only  the  skin  is  still  very  thin....   but  our  Doc.'s  can  rescue  today  such  of  tiny  Babies :)

And  after  some  month,  they  are  smiling  like  that  one :D

§§§§§.jpg

On 6/16/2017 at 1:39 AM, Queen Esther said:

------------------------   T I N Y     B A B Y  !!!!!!!!.jpg

DID  YOU  EVER  SEE  SUCH  A  HANDFUL  OF  A  HEALTHY  BABY - WONDER ?  :x

ONE  OF  OUR  BIGGEST  WONDER  WE  HAVE  ON  EARTH.....

THANK  YOU  JEHOVAH

( My  son  was  57cm  & 4350 gram. -  huuuiii  ~~~  I  needed  2 hands... xD )

( My  height  is  only  164 cm... )

so precious, and indeed a gift from Jehovah

YES,  indeed  a  little  wonder  and  a  special  gift  from  Jehovah   dear  sister  Bethel :)  @Bethel Senteza 

Aww....  so  tiny,  but  so  precious,  YOU  got  such  a  handful  Baby  from  Jehovah ❤  so  sweet  but  so  sensitive !   I  hope,  all  went  okay  with  your  little  darling ? :x   Tell  us  please,  dear  sister  Donna... :)@Donna Whiteman  Thank  you  so  much !    ( perhaps  you've  a  photo  for  us ? )

Greetings  from  Germany...     ( We  just  have  a  big  heat-wave  here,  until  38' C. / 100' F.  -  very  rare  here ! )

ALIVE   OR  NOT.......jpg

I  can't  believe,  that  premature  darling  is  alive... :(   I  saw  it  by  all  other  tiny  Babies....

So  early  born  and  NO  tubes,  NOT  in  an  incubator ?  The  skin  so  red / blue....

It  must  be  a  stillbirth  Baby,  yes  :(

The  Mom  is  saying  farewell....   and  a  picture  as  reminder,  to  endure  the  next  hard  times  ;-((

I  respect  that  moment....  its  hard,  I  NEVER  seen  before....  I  have  wetted  eyes,  OMgoodness !!

WHAT  A  LOSS..........  ;-((

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.