The World News Media

Are YOU Happy? All Nations Will Have to Pronounce YOU Happy! ? ? Aren't YOU Happy YOU Can Live Not as a Butterfly, (14 days) but Forever? ? ?

Bible Speaks

Are YOU Happy? All Nations Will Have to Pronounce YOU Happy!

? ????

Aren't YOU Happy YOU Can Live Not as a Butterfly, (14 days) but Forever? ~

? ?????

(Malachi 3:12)  "All the nations will have to pronounce YOU happy, for YOU yourselves will become a land of delight,” Jehovah of armies has said."

? ????

Looking forward to that day, Jehovah of armies says: “From the sun’s rising even to its setting my name will be great among the nations. . . . For I am a great King, . . . and my name will be fear-inspiring among the nations.” Fear-inspiring indeed! For ‘the day will burn like the furnace, and all the presumptuous ones and all those doing wickedness must become as stubble.’ 

? ????

Yet, happy are those who fear Jehovah’s name, for to them “the sun of righteousness will certainly shine forth, with healing in its wings.” This focuses on the happy time when obedient ones of the human family will be completely healed—spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. (Rev. 21:3, 4) 

? ????

In pointing forward to that glorious and blessed day, Malachi encourages us to be wholehearted in bringing our offering into Jehovah’s house: “‘Test me out, please, in this respect,’ Jehovah of armies has said, ‘whether I shall not open to you people the floodgates of the heavens and actually empty out upon you a blessing until there is no more want.’”—Mal. 1:11, 14; 4:1, 2; 3:10

? ????

While continuing to warn of ‘a devoting of the earth to destruction,’ this last book of the Prophets calls for optimism and rejoicing in line with Jehovah’s words to his people: “All the nations will have to pronounce you happy, for you yourselves will become a land of delight.”—4:6; 3:12

? ????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102002067?q=pronounce+you+happy&p=par

IMG_8439.JPG

• Views 543
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.