The World News Media

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM BAD ! The organization is making a global campaign to inform OUR PARENTS.... ( more )

Queen Esther

• 4 weeks later...

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM BAD !!!! The organization is making a global campaign to inform OUR PARENTS of extreme vigilance towards their minor children, preventing them from being attracted to the at

I agree, dear Sonita. It should have forbidden on social networks !  I saw in TV, WHAT all happened in the 'dark network'?  SO sad, what thousends of men around the world are doing with our little and

Yes even sometimes in the congregation. My ex husband was an active witness and a child predator. They are far and few between  BUT be on the watch.

Posted Images

Yes,  it scares me when I see young girls dressing like pretending to be older women, and wearing so provocative,  posting selfies on their social media and receiving nasty messages or  comments 

I agree, dear Sonita. It should have forbidden on social networks !  I saw in TV, WHAT all happened in the 'dark network'?  SO sad, what thousends of men around the world are doing with our little and also tiny dear ones?  Very sad, the own parents selling  their kiddies in darknet...  I didn't know before, that such of things are possible...   I'm very sad about that all !!  But also the parents of little girls have to stop the love to copy older teens ?????

My Dad often warned me in my childhood, in the past, before especially men, who are interested at little girls like me !  That was very good, bec. I understood him exactly !  I was not afraid, his warnings were always in my head !  When I was alone on the way, I never allowed any strange men on the street talk to me or give me candies etc.!  I was a careful woman all my life...  A big THANKS to my loving father???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.