The World News Media

??Trust in Jehovah’s Word ??

Bible Speaks

105 "Your word is a lamp to my foot,

And a light for my path."

(Psalms 119:105).

?Trust in Jehovah’s Word ?

“I have trusted in your word.”—PSALM 119:42.

???????

JEHOVAH’S word was cherished by the composer of Psalm 119. He may have been Prince Hezekiah of Judah. Sentiments expressed in this inspired song fit the spirit of Hezekiah, who “kept sticking to Jehovah” while serving as king of Judah. (2 Kings 18:3-7)

???????

Hezekiah, who may have written Psalm 119, chose “the way of faithfulness.” He did so even though he was surrounded by false worshipers and may have been ridiculed by members of the royal court. Very likely, ‘his soul was sleepless from grief’ because of such circumstances. (Psalm 119:28) But Hezekiah trusted in God, was a good king, and did “what was right in Jehovah’s eyes.” (2 Kings 18:1-5) With reliance on God, we too can endure trials as integrity keepers.—James 1:5-8.

???????

If we awaken at night, what a fine opportunity we have to express gratitude to God in prayer! (Psalm 119:57, 62) Our appreciation for God’s word moves us to seek divine teaching and makes us the joyful ‘partners of those fearing Jehovah’—individuals having reverential awe for God. (Psalm 119:63, 64)

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005283?q=ps+119%3A105&p=par

2 Pictures 1 Moving 1 GIF — Enjoy! 

IMG_8582.MP4

asset.gif

• Views 611
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

105 "Your word is a lamp to my foot, And a light for my path."  (Psalms 119:105). ?Trust in Jehovah’s Word ? “I have trusted in your word.”—PSALM 119:42. ??????? JEHOVAH’

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.