What Is Loving Kindness? ???

Bible Speaks

If We are Loved and Treated with Loving-Kindness, How Much Should we Show this to Others! ~

?????

(Job 10:12) Life and loving-kindness you have worked with me; And your own care has guarded my spirit."

What Does Jehovah Expect of Us?

?????

“What is Jehovah asking back from you but to exercise justice and to love kindness and to be modest in walking with your God?”

(MICAH 6:8)

?????

We Must Love Kindness

Jehovah expects us “to love kindness.” The Hebrew word translated “kindness” is also rendered “loving-kindness,” or “loyal love.” Loving-kindness is an active regard for others, a compassionate concern for them. Loving-kindness differs from the quality of love. How so? 

?????

Yes, meeting the requirement to “love kindness” is, not a burden, but a joy! How many people can you forgive and show love to today?

?????

Read the rest of this article at:

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2003604?q=Loving+kindness&p=par

IMG_8630.JPG

• Views 673
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If We are Loved and Treated with Loving-Kindness, How Much Should we Show this to Others! ~ ????? (Job 10:12) Life and loving-kindness you have worked with me; And your own care has guarded

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.