The World News Media

"Look! Jehovah’s slave girl! May it take place with me according to your declaration."—(Luke 1:38). ?????

Bible Speaks

"Look! Jehovah’s slave girl! May it take place with me according to your declaration."—(Luke 1:38).

??????

In stating matters that way, Mary revealed a heart attitude that God had already noted. Her immediate response to the angel indicates that she was ready to accept God’s will concerning her. She did not raise any question about how people in the community would view her pregnancy or what possible effect it could have on her relationship with her fiancé. By referring to herself as the lowliest of servants, Mary showed that she trusted completely in Jehovah as her Master. 

??????

Have you at times felt somewhat overwhelmed by challenges or responsibilities in God’s service? Each of us does well to ask himself: ‘Do I completely trust in Jehovah to work matters out in harmony with his will? Am I truly demonstrating a willing spirit?’ Be assured that God gives his spirit to those who trust in him with all their heart and recognize his sovereign will.—Acts 5:32. 

??????

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2013/6/29w11 12/15 4:3, 4

IMG_8714.JPG

• Views 815
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Look! Jehovah’s slave girl! May it take place with me according to your declaration."—(Luke 1:38). ?????? In stating matters that way, Mary revealed a heart attitude that God had already no

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.