The World News Media

Who Is Your Rock? - Only JEHOVAH IS A ROCK OF SALVATION! - Learn How to Find Him! ~ ?⛰?⛰?

Bible Speaks

Who Is Your Rock? - Only JEHOVAH IS A ROCK OF SALVATION! - Learn How to Find Him! ~

?⛰?⛰?

(Psalm 89:26) "He himself calls out to me, ‘You are my Father, My God and the Rock of my salvation." If we exercise faith in Jehovah and his inspired Word, we too can regard him as ‘the Rock of our salvation.’ What a heartwarming privilege!

?⛰?⛰?

Jehovah is the Father of spirit-begotten Christians and of their companions with an earthly hope. (Romans 8:15) And faith in our heavenly Father never leads to disappointment. David said: “In case my own father and my own mother did leave me, even Jehovah himself would take me up.” (Psalm 27:10) 

?⛰?⛰?

Moreover, we have this assurance: “Jehovah will not desert his people for the sake of his great name.”—1 Samuel 12:22 

?⛰?⛰?

To enjoy a lasting relationship with Jehovah, of course, we must have faith in the good news and accept the Scriptures for what they truthfully are—the Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13) Indeed, that is why we also thank God incessantly, because when YOU received God’s word, which YOU heard from us, YOU accepted it, not as the word of men, but, just as it truthfully is, as the word of God, which is also at work in YOU believers." We must have implicit faith in Jehovah and let his Word light our roadway. (Psalm 119:105) Your word is a lamp to my foot, And a light to my roadway." (Proverbs 3:5-6) Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight." Our faith will grow as we pray to him with confidence in his compassion, mercy, and support. 

?⛰?⛰?

Faith moved us to make a dedication to God for all eternity. Having strong faith, even if we should die, we are his dedicated servants with a resurrection hope. Yes, “both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah.” (Romans 14:8) 

?⛰?⛰?

Let us keep that comforting thought in our heart as we maintain our confidence in God’s Word and continue to have faith in the good news.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2003043?q=you+are+my+rock&p=par

IMG_8798.JPG

• Views 399
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who Is Your Rock? - Only JEHOVAH IS A ROCK OF SALVATION! - Learn How to Find Him! ~ ?⛰?⛰? (Psalm 89:26) "He himself calls out to me, ‘You are my Father, My God and the Rock of my salvation."

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.