The World News Media

NEVER SEEN SUCH A NICE AND COOL BIBLE !

Queen Esther

ztztztztzt.jpg

Thats  a  very  nice  BIBLE / BYBEL,  our  dear  Brother  'Colin  Browne'  shows  us  here !

ITS  AN  'AFRIKAANS'  BIBLE  OF  SOUTH  -  AFRICA !     VERY  ORIGINAL :D   THANK  YOU  BROTHER  COLIN...

NEVER  SEEN  SUCH  A  NICE  AND  COOL  BIBLE !    BROTHER  COLIN  WROTE :

Hello Queen Esther, have a look at this fantastic spanner set made in Germany. It goes up in fractions of an inch. Has a feeler gauge as well as a small screwdriver. The Bible is 24cm top to bottom and the screwdriver set is 11cm wide. My youngest son's present.

• Views 782
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats  a  very  nice  BIBLE / BYBEL,  our  dear  Brother  'Colin  Browne'  shows  us  here ! ITS  AN  'AFRIKAANS'  BIBLE  OF  SOUTH  -  AFRICA !     VERY  ORIGINAL    THANK  YOU  BROTHER  COLIN.

New living translation it says on the front of the bible.  I hope it has Jehovah's name in it.   I came in the Truth in South Africa when most of the Bibles in the tribal languages had the name o

I  will  ask  Brother  Colin  today  and  tell  you  his  answer  Arauna,  ok ?   I  not  thought  to  that,  bec.  he  is  a  JW  too !   But  maybe  you  are  right....  we  shall  see !  THANK  YOU

Posted Images

New living translation it says on the front of the bible.  I hope it has Jehovah's name in it.  

I came in the Truth in South Africa when most of the Bibles in the tribal languages had the name of Jehovah in it  throughout the bibles.  I used to use these African language translations to prove that the name had been taken out of the Afrikaans bible because the company which translated the tribal languages also distributed the Afrikaans one. ..   so sneaky.    Later , they also took jehovah's name out of the other 11 national languages of south africa.

The name of Jehovah had been removed in the 1933 translation in the Afrikaans. The original translations of Du Toit and Pannevis  in the 19th century had the name in the Afrikaans Translation.

It is a very  pretty bible with the nice tool on the cover with special meanings.  But.... I am a very  practical person...I was just thinking - like many things the most beautiful on outside does not have substance on the inside.... the South African Afrikaans community never learnt the name of Jehovah because the name was taken out of all translations- even later  out of African tribal  translations.... dishonest companies which distribute these bibles.

A bible is no good to me if it does not teach the name of our grand creator! But it may be useful to compare translations......

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.