The World News Media

HOW WILL THIS WORLD COME TO AN END? – ?☄️???☄️?

Bible Speaks

HOW WILL THIS WORLD COME TO AN END?-THE EVENTS TO COME SOON! - TIME FOR YOUR HOMEWORK! 

?☄️???☄️?

(1 Thessalonians 5:2-4) For YOU yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape. 4 But YOU, brothers, YOU are not in darkness, so that that day should overtake YOU as it would thieves."

?☄️???☄️?

(Revelation 17:16) And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire."

?☄️???☄️?

(Daniel 2:44-45) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; 45 forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

?☄️???☄️?

(Ezekiel 38:2) “Son of man, set your face against Gog [of] the land of Ma′gog, the head chieftain of Me′shech and Tu′bal, and prophesy against him."

?☄️???☄️?

(Ezekiel 38:15-16) And you will certainly come from your place, from the remotest parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great congregation, even a numerous military force. 16 And you will be bound to come up against my people Israel, like clouds to cover the land. In the final part of the days it will occur, and I shall certainly bring you against my land, for the purpose that the nations may know me when I sanctify myself in you before their eyes, O Gog.”’

?☄️???☄️?

(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah."

?☄️???☄️?

(Revelation 20:1-3) And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 And he hurled him into the abyss and shut [it] and sealed [it] over him, that he might not mislead the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After these things he must be let loose for a little while."

?☄️???☄️?

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2012681?q=how+this+world+come+to+an+end&p=par

IMG_9710.JPG

• Views 2k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

HOW WILL THIS WORLD COME TO AN END?-THE EVENTS TO COME SOON! - TIME FOR YOUR HOMEWORK!  ?☄️???☄️? (1 Thessalonians 5:2-4) For YOU yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exac

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.