The World News Media

Chinese explorers stand by claim of Noah's Ark find in Turkey

The Librarian

The Hong Kong-based team rebutted skepticism over their claims of finding Noah's Ark in Turkey. Two members of the search team that claims to have found Noah’s Ark on Mount Ararat in Turkey responded to skepticism by saying that there is no plausible explanation for what they found other than it is the fabled biblical boat that weathered a storm that raged 40 days and 40 nights and flooded the entire Earth.Noah's Ark Ministries International (NAMI) held a press conference April 25 in Hong Kong to present their findings and say they were “99.9 percent sure” that a wooden structure found at a 12,000-ft. elevation and dated as 4,800 years old was Noah’s Ark.members of the Chinese-Turkish team stood by their finding.“How can a ship be on a mountain?” Yeung Wing-cheung, one of six team members who entered the structure on Mount Ararat last October, told the Monitor today by telephone from Hong Kong.“The only record of a wooden structure on Mount Ararat is Noah’s Ark," Clara Wei, the team coordinator, also said today by telephone from Beijing. "So up to now I believe this is the most probable explanation. We don’t have another explanation." Turkish officials from Agri Province, the location of Mount Ararat, also attended this week’s press conference in Hong Kong. Lieutenant governor Murat Güven and Cultural Ministries Director Muhsin Bulut, both provincial officials, believe the discovery is likely Noah’s Ark, according to the announcement posted on the team's website.

• 1 year later...

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the videos of the SUPPOSED Moon Landing by Neil Armstrong, and others, on July 20, 1969.

Since then, people have been accusing NASA of faking the whole Moon Landing thing on a Movie Lot in Hollywood California.

I personally do not believe this, as it is clear to me it was faked on a Movie Lot on Mars.