Bible Speaks

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow so amazing!  People can see Jehovah's name right on the various coins but cannot bring themselves to believe that he is Almighty God...and that Jesus is his son!   

Yes , thats absoulutely clear  

Do you know of any Coins with God's Name on them? I found two will look for more. Ancient Name for Jehovah יהוה i would love coin jewelry in these? 

Posted Images

On 7/10/2017 at 10:58 PM, Janice G. said:

Wow so amazing!  People can see Jehovah's name right on the various coins but cannot bring themselves to believe that he is Almighty God...and that Jesus is his son! 

@Janice G. They do not know what it means! We must teach them! The Truth has been there, they have not been taught nor "see" ?. Thank you for your support! Agape ?????

51 minutes ago, Ronny Stoyan said:

Very interesting

fb_img_1464350970490.jpg

@Ronny Stoyan Yes! Jesus names means? 

The name Jesus (Gr., I·e·sousʹ) corresponds to the Hebrew nameJeshua (or, in fuller form, Jehoshua), meaning “Jehovah Is Salvation.” The name itself was not unusual, many men being so named in that period. For this reason persons often added further identification, saying, “Jesus the Nazarene.” (Mr 10:47; Ac 2:22) Christ is from the Greek Khri·stosʹ, the equivalent of the Hebrew Ma·shiʹach (Messiah), and means “Anointed One.” Whereas the expression “anointed one” was properly applied to others before Jesus, such as Moses, Aaron, and David (Heb 11:24-26;Le 4:3; 8:12; 2Sa 22:51), the position, office, or service to which these were anointed only prefigured the superior position, office, and service of JesusChrist. Jesus is therefore preeminently and uniquely “the Christ, the Son of the living God.”Mt 16:16

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.