The World News Media

Judge orders blood transfusion for a Jehovah's Witness child

Queen Esther

grgrgrgrgrgrgr.jpg

Judge orders blood transfusion to small Jehovah's Witness :(

In reviewing the rights of freedom, belief and religion with the human right to life, federal judge orders a child suffering from leukemia to receive a blood transfusion once the treatments have been exhausted Alternative doctors, by virtue of which Jehovah's Witnesses religion professes.

Judge Mauricio Fernández de la Mora, head of the Eighth District Court in the State of Chihuahua, granted protection to a Rarámuri woman who professes the Jehovah's Witnesses religion, so that blood can be transfused to her five-year-old daughter. Age, affected by leukemia, as long as other means or alternative treatments have been exhausted, such as those proposed by various doctors, including oncologists at the Cancer Center of Chihuahua.

The judgment reviewed the fundamental right to freedom of belief and religion, as well as the rights to a second opinion, informed consent and decision-making regarding medical treatments; However, due to the lack of maturity of the girl to understand the scope of the medical act on her health, the right to life was privileged; So that if necessary, doctors were authorized to perform the necessary treatments to protect the child's life, including blood transfusion  ;-(

drdrdrdrdrdrdrdddd.jpg

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a pity we will not see the long-term outworking of this decision because the blood transfusions keep them alive for a while only...There are some kinds of leukemia which needs a bone marrow tran

My dear,  Thanks for your experience.  I am very interested in this subject because my daughter was not even nine months old when she had cancer on both sides of her body attached to the spinal cord. 

Arauna, your experiences and facts were so good to read and learn from. The blood transfusion issues have been of great interest to all Jehovah's Witnesses, from the days of the 20th century, and real

Posted Images

I agree,. @Arauna....   Its a sad situation in many cases :(  The son of my girlfriend got as little Baby a blood-transfusion ;-(   It was a very serious situation! The parents and the special Committee - Brothers were all in hospital,  but the Doc's not heard ... That was in Switzerland and is many years ago.  Her Baby got the strange blood ! Today he is a very healthy man and father of 3 children. She was so sad in the past - but today she is very happy, her son is alive :):x   They not sued the Doc's. I know, its very different in the hospitals and countries.

I got before my baptism a big surgery and my German baptized girlfriend was the whole day in my hospital ! I had a longer talk with some Doc's before and all went WITHOUT  one drop of a blood-transfusion ! :D  I prayed to Jehovah and was happy after all :x  

My dear,  Thanks for your experience.  I am very interested in this subject because my daughter was not even nine months old when she had cancer on both sides of her body attached to the spinal cord.  (Neuroblastoma) a very virulent children's cancer.

They did an operation that almost lasted the whole day - the cut the body in half (through the ribs on one side of the body) and then removed the cancer on both sides. (Thoractomy) She had large growths on both sides. This was about 38 years ago!

The surgeons did a fantastic job - the quaterized the arteries (burn them closed) and cut carefully and neat.  They wanted to give her blood during the operation because she started bleeding and it looked as though this baby was going to die (but one of the nurses was a witness and encouraged them not to).  Any case, it was an emergency operation and there was not time to go to court.  They were doing blood oxygen tests during the operation regularly. 

They always used to give blood in thoracotomy surgery and patients had to stay in hospital very long because they have pipes in the body, catching the bleeding from the chest for about 21 days after the operation. Doctors do not cut so carefully when they give blood as when they know the patient is not taking blood. 

They rushed her out of the surgery and I only caught glimpse of her.  I was not allowed to see her she was so bad... she looked like a corpse when they rushed her through. Later in the night I saw her on all the machines.... and the blood dripping from her body in the pipes connected to her chest.

She survived the night... and after two days they removed the pipes - no more bleeding... They started to give her vitamins  intravenously to build the body - and I think it was the fifth day - she came home! So fast!

After the operation I wondered how she got better so quickly.  I then did more research.  I discovered that blood is a foreign entity in the body (every peson has unique blood - no other person on earth ever has had blood like you, even if it is same group).  Your body only uses the blood they give as a blood expander (which artificial medicine can also do).  Very little of the oxygen crosses over depending on nitrates etc. in the blood.

The liver has to break down all the blood you received before it can start to build up your body - and it can take up to 30 days!  If you are weak ...... your body cannot build itself up and your body can go into shock... anaphylactic shock - and you die.  Many people DIE from blood transfusions but they NEVER put this on the death certificate as caused by blood.  They always say complications after surgery or something like that.  

If you are weak and do not take blood (some go in coma with blood count of 2..... or 3 - a friend of mine had it so low! - and survived).... the body can start to heal itself the minute the body stabilizes (stops bleeding). The body gets better very quickly after this with "vitamins"!   They do not have to break down another persons blood.... so they do not die and go into shock.

I had discussion with doctor on field service once and he said they NEVER put on death certificate: complications of blood transfusion..... Blood is a killer!  If people survived operations with blood it is usually because they were strong before!  

My brother's mother-in-law had a heart procedure (heart valve) - she had blood.   She came through the surgery wonderfully and looked good!  By second day he told his wife that she is showing signs of anaphylactic shock (he is scientist) and she will eventually die.... and his wife did not believe him.  Her mother died later in the week. 

By the way - my daughter is beautiful (she had a syndrome after the surgery - but it has cleared up - she will be 40 next year).  She married late and miraculously gave birth to a smart little girl almost 4 years ago.  She was not supposed to have children...

Regarding the blood cancer ...  My reasoning is this: You cannot have these transfusions for the rest of your life because damage of liver will set in... all kinds of complications! So at some point transfusions will not work any more.  (I have not researched for "how long it really works" but I suspect it gives one only a short evasion of eminent death.)  Apart from all the virusses and diseases you contract with each transfusion ..... if the blood does not kill you - the virusses and diseases eventually will!  Hepatitis C, AIDS, Tuberculosis, syphilis etc etc.

Blood is a money making racket and most doctors will not take blood themselves because they know that the tests on the blood for diseases is not efficient.  Giving blood is an outdated protocol and yet there are some third world countries that still force this onto patients.  Some countries force it onto you because they recon it is 'cheaper' than alternatives. 

Russia has been taking notes in hospitals on all people NOT taking blood (because they know they are Witnesses) - so they can follow up on them and persecute them...

Arauna, your experiences and facts were so good to read and learn from. The blood transfusion issues have been of great interest to all Jehovah's Witnesses, from the days of the 20th century, and really blood issues from the ancient times before. Very informative, pertinent. I pray our sister in Chihuahua will keep on enduring in regard to this issue with her child. Sad, man's governments do not recognize Jehovah's Sovereign authority and love over us. Thank you very much. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.