James Thomas Rook Jr.

• Views 624
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was concerned with Darryl's OTHER brother, Darryl ...

I still remember a dream I had as a very young child (I'd guess I was around 4 or 5 yo). I woke up in a panic.   It created great anxiety for years.  As an adult, I have reconciled the meaning (I can

• 2 months later...

I still remember a dream I had as a very young child (I'd guess I was around 4 or 5 yo). I woke up in a panic.   It created great anxiety for years.  As an adult, I have reconciled the meaning (I can still see the images in my mind) and realize it was a way for my brain to process my inner emotions that I could not put into words.   Since the brain never sleeps and its attempting to create meaning and order to our experiences,  dreams can be useful to understand that process.  However,  I've had dreams where I wake up and go,  What the Heck!   I've had other dreams that scare the Heck out of me.   Years ago I took Melatonin to help me to sleep, but they caused terror nightmares.    Some other dreams I don't want to end since they are very pleasant.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.