The World News Media

Children Love ❤️ Jehovah! Sing ? to Jehovah make His heart rejoice! – ?❤️?❤️?

Bible Speaks

Children Love ❤️ Jehovah! Sing ? to Jehovah make His heart rejoice! 

?❤️?❤️?

SONG 135

Jehovah’s Warm Appeal: “Be Wise, My Son” (And Daughter)

(Proverbs 27:11)

1. Young man and young woman, do give your heart to me. My foe who now taunts me will then be made to see. Your youth and devotion to me you freely give; You show all the world that for me you really live.(CHORUS) Beloved son and precious daughter, Be wise and make my heart rejoice, That out of your own heart you serve me, And offer praise by your own choice.

2. Rejoice and take pleasure in giving me your all, And though you may stumble, I’ll raise you if you fall. No matter who fails youor proves to be untrue, Take comfort in knowing I’ll always cherish you.(CHORUS) Beloved son and precious daughter, Be wise and make my heart rejoice, That out of your own heart you serve me, And offer praise by your own choice.

Tap on Video Link!

Enjoyable sweet Girl who Loves Jehovah! 

IMG_0804.MP4

• Views 457
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Children Love ❤️ Jehovah! Sing ? to Jehovah make His heart rejoice!  ?❤️?❤️? SONG 135 Jehovah’s Warm Appeal: “Be Wise, My Son” (And Daughter) (Proverbs 27:11) 1. Young man and

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.