The World News Media

tumblr_natl22clxK1s865f6o1_500.jpg

A group of sisters in the Winfield, Kansas congregation made these reference books “What To Say At School” for families with kids in school to help bolster them for the new school year. Photo shared by @jessieanchris 

Original post

Anyone have a PDF copy of this around to share?

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A group of sisters in the Winfield, Kansas congregation made these reference books “What To Say At School” for families with kids in school to help bolster them for the new school year. Photo shared b

Have a gaggle of grand and great-grand children going to school that now am in better touch with. Would like this hand on material for me that I could use with them. Is there a PDF or how could I come

Posted Images

Have a gaggle of grand and great-grand children going to school that now am in better touch with. Would like this hand on material for me that I could use with them. Is there a PDF or how could I come to have copies of this material. It seem so professionally put together.

If there are fees and such let me know. Thank you for you time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.