The World News Media

Don't Give Up! – Dallas Texas – Happy New Brother! ?

Bible Speaks

Dallas Texas — And today marks 2 months of the day I publicly symbolized my decision to dedicate my life to Jehovah. 2 months ago I was born again, my life has gained new meaning, and there is no way I can not remember this day with joy and emotion at heart. A day that recedes in my mind watered to every mix of feelings I felt at that moment, before, during and after this day. The cold in the belly, the spontaneous smiles, the nervousness, the anxiety, the immense joy, the euphoria and the uncontrollable emotion of saying YES to Jehovah! Feelings that I will carry eternally with me, and that I will never let die in mind and heart. To you, Jehovah, I thank you daily in prayer for the privilege of today to say: I am your Witness! Yes, every day I will be very happy and eternally grateful to be a Jehovah's Witness!

IMG_1315.PNG

• Views 673
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dallas Texas — And today marks 2 months of the day I publicly symbolized my decision to dedicate my life to Jehovah. 2 months ago I was born again, my life has gained new meaning, and there is no way

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.