The World News Media

"His Hand Is Never Empty!" – ?????

Bible Speaks

"His Hand Is Never Empty!"

???????

A poem by: @jehovah_knows_

Out of despair I have called to Him, How many times, I cannot say, Yet every time He’s answered me, He’s shown He hears me when I pray.

Jehovah’s hand is never empty, How He longs to hold us tight, To rescue us from all that’s evil, Lead us through this world’s dark night.

I cannot say I don’t get anxious, As imperfection rules my mind, These days remain a constant struggle, To not look ahead or behind.

Oh, today should be enough for me Tomorrow is tomorrow, Things of yesterday I cannot change, Stuck in either brings one sorrow.

I force myself to maintain focus, Firmly on the paradise, To let Jehovah God take today, Just let it go and don’t think twice.

There is nothing beyond this moment, Every moment’s just the same, But eternity awaits all those, Who rest their faith in God’s great name.

???????

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_1598.JPG

• Views 473
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

"His Hand Is Never Empty!" ??????? A poem by: @jehovah_knows_ Out of despair I have called to Him, How many times, I cannot say, Yet every time He’s answered me, He’s shown He hears me

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.