• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hubby gave public talk in Riverdale, CA USA Riverdale English Cong

Oh, how nice dear sister @Carol Ann Torres  I love your picture   Thank you very much for that nice posting???

Dear  sister  @Carol Ann Torres...   I  wanted  bring  your  nice  picture  of  your  hubby - talk  once  more  to  above,   bec. its  a  wonderful  reminder  for  you  and  mor

Dear  sister  @Carol Ann Torres...   I  wanted  bring  your  nice  picture  of  your  hubby - talk  once  more  to  above,   bec. its  a  wonderful  reminder  for  you  and  more  of  our  JW  can  see  it :) 

Sister  'Bible Speaks'  posted  daily  so  very  much,  that  some  nice  other  postings  too  fast  away  and  unseen  on  the  first  page :(  sorry...    Greetings  from  Germany !

• 4 weeks later...

That  means,  when  you  follow  me,  like  alot  other  members  doing.  Go  to  my  own  page  and  click  above  on  the  follower  button...  then  it  must  work.  Otherwise  I  will  speak  with  the  Librarian,  bec.  he  makes  often  some  changes  here  -  like  now,  posting  by  Gallery  and  post  a  photo  soon  is  finished,  sorry ;-(

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.