The World News Media

JW 16 Years Old Pioneer Injured But Survived By A Miracle!

Bible Speaks

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“This is my 16 year old son JJ, who is in Pioneer Service School this week with five other pioneers from our congregation in tiny Ignacio, Colorado, USA just like so many other pioneers at the end of

He set a perfect example of the theme for the regional convention..... he didn't give up !!!!!   Like the little Energizer bunny, only this battery is ''Powered by Jehovah'' !!!!  

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, SHARON LEE MOYER said:

He set a perfect example of the theme for the regional convention..... he didn't give up !!!!!   Like the little Energizer bunny, only this battery is ''Powered by Jehovah'' !!!!:x:DB|

@SHARON LEE MOYER

Our "faith" makes us well and gives us "hope", even if we die we still have a wonderful "hope!" My study she was 92 at her death she would not take blood even though because of her weakness could not go under water to be baptized, she said I know I'll be in Jehovah's memory! Yes, she loved Jehovah, believed so much that even if she'd die, nothing would be able to take her Love away! Even her family (not Witnesses) tried to force her to take blood. Jehovah delivers us, if not now,  by resurrection. Thank you for your support! Jehovah bless you!

??????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.