The World News Media

Let Us SPEAK OUT, Day and Night, at Work or Play, its OK!

Bible Speaks

Let Us SPEAK OUT, Day and Night, at Work or Play, its OK!

JEHOVAH WANTS A LOUD SHOUT TO ALL NATIONS TO KNOW WHO HE IS AND THAT HIS NAME WILL BE PROCLAIMED IN ALL THE NATIONS.

??????

"I will make my holy name known among my people Israel, and I will not allow my holy name to be profaned any longer; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah, the Holy One in Israel.’ (Eze. 39:7)
“The Nations Will Have to Know That I Am Jehovah”

??????

HOW would you feel if you were accused of a crime you did not commit? And what if that crime caused much suffering to others, including many innocent people? Surely you would want to clear your name! Are you aware that Jehovah faces a similar challenge? Today many wrongly blame God for the injustice and suffering in this world. Is Jehovah concerned about clearing his name? Indeed, he is! Consider what is said in the book of Ezekiel.—Read Ezekiel 39:7.

??????

“I shall no more let my holy name be profaned,” Jehovah says. When humans blame him for injustice, they are profaning his name. How so? In the Bible, “name” often denotes reputation. One reference work says that God’s name refers to “what is known of him—his revelation of himself; it also represents his fame, and then his honour.” Jehovah’s name embraces his reputation. What is known of Jehovah when it comes to injustice? He hates it! He also has compassion for its victims.* (Exodus 22:22-24) When humans claim that God is responsible for the very things he abhors, they are sullying his reputation. They are thus “treating [his] name with disrespect.”—Psalm 74:10.

??????

2 GIF Pictures – Tap on pictures 

2 Moving Pictures – Tap on Link 

Enjoy! 

??????

asset.gif

IMG_9622.mov

asset.gif

IMG_8523.mov

• Views 404
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Let Us SPEAK OUT, Day and Night, at Work or Play, its OK! JEHOVAH WANTS A LOUD SHOUT TO ALL NATIONS TO KNOW WHO HE IS AND THAT HIS NAME WILL BE PROCLAIMED IN ALL THE NATIONS. ?????? "I

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.