The World News Media

BroRando

Again, I gave you the sign of the son of man.  THE SIGN IS (Matthew 24:14)  How do 'the wicked' respond? In a negative way do they not? They try to hinder the good news about God's Kingdom because it crushes the earthly kingdoms to dust in the same manner as in a grinding mill.  Little by little the earthly kingdoms fragment into smaller and smaller pieces until they are dust.   Violently fragmenting, they weep and gnash their teeth but you cannot see it.

When the earthly kings ban the preaching work, they are actually helping to fulfill the SIGN of the son of man in (Matthew 24:14) otherwise why would they attempt to stop it?  They unwittingly know they are being crushed and therefore respond violently. There comes a time when the 'wicked' recognize the sign of the son of man.

The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their end. When Armageddon is about to begin, the son of man's presence is finally revealed to wicked mankind, and "all the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah's name has been called upon you, and they will indeed be afraid of you." (Deut 28:10) 

"then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation" (Matthew 24:30)  "all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen." (Rev 1:7) 

The gathering of a people out of all the nations for God's Name is now coming to its completion! (Acts 15:14)   

• Views 5k
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[sarcasm] It's too bad there was no pure worship during the time of Jesus and during the lives of the apostles. Otherwise the true Christian faith could have been built upon the foundation of Jesus an

What Jesus said bears repeating: (Luke 21:8) . . .He said: “Look out that you are not misled, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time is near.’ Do not

Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will und

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Brother Rando said:

When the earthly kings ban the preaching work, they are actually helping to fulfill the SIGN of the son of man in (Matthew 24:14) 

@bruceq alerted me to the Alexa.com site, which I had never seen before. it rates websites for traffic.

As the persecution of our brothers in Russia is gathering steam, the worldwide ranking of jw.org shoots up from #1200 to #800 -  in the span of just three months.  People worldwide hear the charge that the website is extremist. They visit to see whether that is so. Of course, they discover that it is not.    https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/jw.org

The Russian authorities are doing kingdom interests a great favor. It is a 21st century adaptation of Acts 8:1&4: Villains succeed in shutting down the good news locally. But not without much publicity, which ultimately intensifies the witness. In time, the kingdom message spills right back into where it was banned in the first place - stronger than before. 

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

@bruceq alerted me to the Alexa.com site, which I had never seen before. it rates websites for traffic.

As the persecution of our brothers in Russia is gathering steam, the worldwide ranking of jw.org shoots up from #1200 to #800 -  in the span of just three months.  People worldwide hear the charge that the website is extremist. They visit to see whether that is so. Of course, they discover that it is not.    https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/jw.org

The Russian authorities are doing kingdom interests a great favor. It is a 21st century adaptation of Acts 8:1&4: Villains succeed in shutting down the good news locally. But not without much publicity, which ultimately intensifies the witness. In time, the kingdom message spills right back into where it was banned in the first place - stronger than before. 

Where do jw.org's visitors come from?

icon-section-help.261d6afd7eb2b5ccd59296

Search Traffic

What percentage of visits to this site come from a search engine?

graph?o=lt&y=q&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=99999

Search Visits

14.10% 
Notice the two big jumps right after the first verdict in Russia and then the second verdict in Russia. And since JW.ORG is banned in Russia this is a worldwide increase in searches not just people in Russia searching. As you stated Russia has done more for Jehovah than they realize. 39. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; 39  but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them.+ Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself  .Acts 5:39.00a%  a

First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires  and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.” (2 Peter 3:3-4)

Be careful Ann, those tossed in the lake of fire do not come out.... everlasting destruction is everlasting.

" For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were heavens and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God;  and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water,  by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people." (2 Peter 3:5-7) 

"Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.  He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god.  Do you not remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things?" (2 Thessalonians 2:3-5)

Your kind is being revealed.... you're not a sister.... you're not of our sort. ( 1 John 2:19)  

On 8/7/2017 at 6:52 PM, Brother Rando said:

The Last Days must reach their full time allotted, which is 120 years.  1914 + 120 = 2034.

I watched your video that you linked to one of your posts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMTlCfyOHVs

I was wondering if you still believe in all the content of this video. I've numbered the 10 different screen messages in the same order you presented them.

1. The Last Days that began in 1914 are approaching their end
  2. The 144,000 are almost completed. Gathered in the Last Days of the Age. 1919 + 120 yrs. 2039
  3. The gathering of the Great Crowd. 1935 + 120 yrs. 2055
  4. The separating of the sheep and goats to commence at the half an hour of silence in heaven's time. 2034 + 21 yrs. 2055
  5. Treat those coming for you with hospitality and kindness and don't be afraid. "I am with you" says Jehovah.
  6. We will lose our Kingdom Halls and our Meeting Places. Remember the account of Daniel in Babylon. Stay Faithful!
  7. Maintain and keep your personal relationship with Jehovah in good standing. He is protecting you, keep walking!
  8. Will you listen and keep on living? To learn more about the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ, visit JW.org today!
  9. Our message to change soon and then the end abrublty [sic], those on the outside will be dying the second death. It's Spiritual.
  10. This is 'the way'  Walk in It !

Obviously, out of the 10 lines, five of them are basic and vague enough not to be of much concern. But naturally, the chronology is intriguing. It reminds me of exactly the kind of thinking that William Miller, Nelson Barbour, Charles T Russell, and Fred Franz were so caught up in, before 1914. 

#1 above is slightly clarified in your post above where you say:

On 8/7/2017 at 6:52 PM, Brother Rando said:

The Last Days must reach their full time allotted, which is 120 years.  1914 + 120 = 2034.

You have the 144,000 being gathered in these last days + an extra 5 years until 2039. Then the Great Crowd get an extra 16 years beyond 2039, until all gathered in 2055, which is also when the sheep and goats are separated. (I see you used the formula 1 day = 1000 years, and solved for 1/48 of a day (1/2 hour) = 21 years.  [1000/48=20.83333]

I'm surprised it doesn't bother you to see that you have written about "the times and seasons" in spite of Jesus' words about no one knowing the day or the hour, and the times and seasons are in the Father's jurisdiction, and Paul saying that we need nothing to be written to us about the times and seasons because that day will come as a thief. I wonder if you think that these words no longer apply or if you believe there is no contradiction in what you have claimed above and those paraphrased scripture references.

Jehovah Witnesses are the only true Christians walking about the earth.  The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their end. When Armageddon is about to begin, the son of man’s presence is finally revealed to wicked mankind, and “all the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s name has been called upon you, and they will indeed be afraid of you.” (Deut 28:10)

The preaching work about the good news of God’s Kingdom that Jesus Christ started almost two thousand years is coming to its’ conclusion.  He sent his followers to go from house to house by twos.  Jehovah Witnesses share the good news at no cost to you as they are volunteers bearing the brunt of the expenses themselves.  To request a free home Bible Study click here.

As the Last Days come to their conclusion, “Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness.” (Rev 22:11)

Stay strong my dear brothers and sisters!  Should the reader be interested in escaping the impending great tribulation, please watch the video below so you and your family may gain entry into the coming Paradise.  For Answers to Your Biblical Questions go to the Jehovah Witness Q & A Forum.

Would You Like Good News?

To request a free home Bible Study click here.

• 6 months later...

Brother Rando wrote several apostate claims:

The Last Days must reach their full time allotted, which is 120 years.  1914 + 120 = 2034.

Nowhere does "the faithful slave" teach that 120 years past 1914 is a significant date. Nowhere does it mention 2034 as a significant date. Brother Rando is running ahead of "the slave". That is independent thinking and apostasy. As the January 15, 1983 Watchtower states (p. 27):

<< Fight Against Independent Thinking

19 As we study the Bible we learn that Jehovah has always guided his servants in an organized way. And just as in the first century there was only one true Christian organization, so today Jehovah is using only one organization. (Ephesians 4:4, 5; Matthew 24:45-47) Yet there are some who point out that the organization has had to make adjustments before, and so they argue: “This shows that we have to make up our own mind on what to believe.” This is independent thinking. Why is it so dangerous?

20 Such thinking is an evidence of pride. And the Bible says: “Pride is before a crash, and a haughty spirit before stumbling.” (Proverbs 16:18) If we get to thinking that we know better than the organization, we should ask ourselves: “Where did we learn Bible truth in the first place? Would we know the way of the truth if it had not been for guidance from the organization? Really, can we get along without the direction of God’s organization?” No, we cannot!—Compare Acts 15:2, 28, 29; 16:4, 5. >>

Independent thinking, "the slave", points out, is evidence of pride. Brother Rando exhibits pride in spades. Note how he pridefully contradicts "Jehovah's organization":

I just gave you the sign of the son of man.... "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)    Can you really see it??

Again, I gave you the sign of the son of man.  THE SIGN IS (Matthew 24:14)

Note how he says that "I gave you the sign . . ." Well who is Brother Rando? Is he a prophet? Does he have special powers of biblical interpretation that override those of "the faithful slave"? Obviously not.

Furthermore, Brother Rando directly contradicts both the Bible and "the faithful slave". Note what the April 1, 1997 Watchtower said about "the sign" (p. 15):

<< At some point after the “great tribulation” begins, but before Jehovah executes his judgment upon the rest of this world, supernatural events will occur. Note the effect they will have. “Then the sign of the Son of man [Christ] will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” (Matthew 24:29, 30) “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, . . . while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth.”—Luke 21:25, 26. >>

Whatever "the sign of the son of man" is, no one knows it. But the Bible clearly states two things: (1) It appears after the "great tribulation"; (2) It appears in heaven. The "tribulation" has not occurred, and there have been no supernatural signs in heaven. Therefore, "the sign of the son of man" has not yet appeared. But Brother Rando claims that "the sign" is the preaching work done by Jehovah's Witnesses, clearly contradicting both the Bible and "the faithful slave".

Brother Rando is clearly an apostate, since his teaching deviates from the Bible and from the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses that he claims to be part of.

"The slave" clearly teaches that those who display attitudes like Brother Rando's, who presumptuously teach things that contradict not only "the slave's" teachings but worse, the Bible's teachings, are apostates. The April 1, 1986 Watchtower states (p. 31):

<< Teaching dissident or divergent views is not compatible with true Christianity, as Paul makes clear at 1 Corinthians 1:10: . . . Was this unity to be achieved and maintained by each one’s independently searching the Scriptures, coming to his own conclusions, and then teaching these? Not at all! . . . Obviously, a basis for approved fellowship with Jehovah’s Witnesses cannot rest merely on a belief in God, in the Bible, in Jesus Christ, and so forth. . . simply professing to have such beliefs would not authorize one to be known as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Approved association with Jehovah’s Witnesses requires accepting the entire range of the true teachings of the Bible, including those Scriptural beliefs that are unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses. >>

Because Brother Rando pridefully teaches false things that contradict not only "the faithful slave" but the Bible itself, there is but one conclusion:

Brother Rando is an apostate.

AlanF