The World News Media

KEEP SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER! - ?♀️?♀️?♀️?♀️

Bible Speaks

WE NEED TO KEEP STRONG FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER! - THIS MEANS THAT THE END IS CLOSER THAN WE THINK? - SOON ALL OUR TEARS WILL BE GONE FOREVER! - HOLD ON ~

???????????????????

(1 Peter 4:7) But the end of all things has drawn close. Be sound in mind, therefore, and be vigilant with a view to prayers."

???????????????????

The Quality of Your Faith—Tested Now

“Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you meet with various trials, knowing as you do that this tested quality of your faith works out endurance.”—JAMES 1:2, 3

???????????????????

The apostle Peter also highlighted why we need not fear or shrink back from tests of our faith. He wrote: “In this fact you are greatly rejoicing, though for a little while at present, if it must be, you have been grieved by various trials, in order that the tested quality of your faith, of much greater value than gold that perishes despite its being proved by fire, may be found a cause for praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.” (1 Peter 1:6, 7) 

???????????????????

These words are especially encouraging now because the “great tribulation”—the time of praise, glory, honor, and survival—is much closer than some may think and much closer than when we became believers.

???????????????????

(Matthew 24:21-22) . . .for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the worldÂ’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short."

???????????????????

(Romans 13:11-13) 11 [Do] this, too, because YOU people know the season, that it is already the hour for YOU to awake from sleep, for now our salvation is nearer than at the time when we became believers. 12 The night is well along; the day has drawn near. Let us therefore put off the works belonging to darkness and let us put on the weapons of the light."

???????????????????

(Matthew 24:33-35) . . ."Likewise also YOU, when YOU see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. 34 Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away."

???????????????????

(Romans 12:3) "For through the undeserved kindness given to me I tell everyone there among YOU not to think more of himself than it is necessary to think; but to think so as to have a sound mind, each one as God has distributed to him a measure of faith."

???????????????????

(1 Timothy 3:2) The overseer should therefore be irreprehensible, a husband of one wife, moderate in habits, sound in mind, orderly, hospitable, qualified to teach."

????????????????

(Titus 2:6) Likewise keep on exhorting the younger men to be sound in mind."

???????????????????

(Colossians 4:2) 2 Be persevering in prayer, remaining awake in it with thanksgiving."

IMG_2280.JPG

• Views 305
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

WE NEED TO KEEP STRONG FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER! - THIS MEANS THAT THE END IS CLOSER THAN WE THINK? - SOON ALL OUR TEARS WILL BE GONE FOREVER! - HOLD ON ~ ??????????

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.