• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COME  ON....   GO

NOOO   my Brother !  ONLY  1 pill...  NOT 2 !  Read the  headline again   Its a fun report....  look by category  HUMOR  

I'm not a ? "pill" taker, seems my body always says "no"!  Ha fooled all my Doctors. Guess I only want Essential Oils and Herbs. If Jehovah gives me Everlasting Life I'll say Thank you! Everlasting Li

Posted Images

Blue.

To go back in time and change things would change the time stream in ways unimaginable ... I never expected to live past the age of 42, and here I am strong at 70.  There are Brothers and Sisters much better than me that died at the age of 18 or so.

NEVER mess with the time stream!

You never know how it will turn out!

THE ROOK   500.jpg

If you survive it ... and are not crippled too badly... experience is the BEST teacher !

I so very much enjoy knowing what I know, today.

Willy-Nilly ... I survived getting the many tests first, and the expensive lessons afterwards.

...and SOMEHOW ... I survived it.

The easiest way to understand why one would NOT want to change the past is to understand the  "Butterfly Effect" and  to see the movie by the same name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Red pill to go back in time to fix all my mistakes until I get right up to the very last mistake I had made before going back. That would, of course, be the time that someone offered me a blue and red pill, and I took the red one. I will then fix that mistake by taking the blue pill this time. This way I can have my cake and eat it too!

Of course, that last step isn't even necessary because every mistake I ever made included all the days I sold stock or traded mutual funds a day too early or held onto them a day too long. Fixing those mistakes will easily produce the extra 10 million in cash.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Red pill to go back in time to fix all my mistakes until I get right up to the very last mistake I had made before going back. That would, of course, be the time that someone offered me a blue and red pill, and I took the red one. I will then fix that mistake by taking the blue pill this time. This way I can have my cake and eat it too!

Of course, that last step isn't even necessary because every mistake I ever made included all the days I sold stock or traded mutual funds a day too early or held onto them a day too long. Fixing those mistakes will easily produce the extra 10 million in cash.

How did I know you were going to say something like this! :D

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.