The World News Media

Which pill would you take ??

Queen Esther

I went to a Jewish  Funeral, many years ago, and the men who passed by the open casket were dropping in hundred dollar bills.  I counted ELEVEN of them!

It looked like a mandatory custom, to me ... at least for the men.

I did not have that much cash, so I wrote a check for $1200, and took back $1100 in "change".

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COME  ON....   GO

NOOO   my Brother !  ONLY  1 pill...  NOT 2 !  Read the  headline again   Its a fun report....  look by category  HUMOR  

I'm not a ? "pill" taker, seems my body always says "no"!  Ha fooled all my Doctors. Guess I only want Essential Oils and Herbs. If Jehovah gives me Everlasting Life I'll say Thank you! Everlasting Li

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If I was a weapons dealer, and had made a fortune selling arms and armament all over the world, and I contributed twenty million dollars to the WTB&TS ... do you think they would righteously return it?

Is not ALL money the unrighteous riches the Bible speaks of? Why don't you return yours?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.