The World News Media

I WAS THINKING about our preaching work recently, and how it has been accelerated recently by using the World Wide Web... / more...

Queen Esther

571d195c79400_SLPREACHING!!.jpg.4b03b5279cecdca13e3938295f58a813.jpg

I WAS THINKING about our preaching work recently, and how it has been accelerated recently by using the World Wide Web...   and is sure to explode more as we notify all interested ones of our unique and wonderful website. What a marvelous tool we have for preaching and teaching our message !

If Jehovah wanted, he could write that website in the sky for all to see, along with an encouraging message to go there to learn about him....   and  I asked myself,  why he does not do that?

Here is my answer to that question....   a way we are taught to preach now is the way to separate and collect the "honest hearted individuals"  from among mankind...  the ones who in their heart, are searching for the truth and in their heart, want to serve Jehovah correctly because they love him...   and not just because of what they can gain from him.  By  this  method,  each individual gets to make their own heartfelt decision.

If  the message appeared in the sky for all to see,  all mankind would instantly know that the message would be coming from God...  and they would all rush into Jehovah's  "Boat" ....   not because they love him,  but,  because and only because they want to gain something from him.  Jehovah is not looking for those kinds of individuals. Jehovah is very selective, and knows our hearts....   If  we are blessed to know about him and his purpose for mankind,  it is because he has drawn us.

What a wonderful privilege we have, brothers and sisters...  let's not waste a minute, nor overlook anyone who may have an "honest heart!"

( copied  by  a  loyal,  older  Brother )

• Views 399
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WAS THINKING about our preaching work recently, and how it has been accelerated recently by using the World Wide Web...   and is sure to explode more as we notify all interested ones of our unique a

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.