The World News Media

NEWSWEEK : WHAT DOES TRUMP THINK ABOUT PUTIN’S WAR ON RELIGION?

bruceq

A lot of people seem to forget what was going on before all events unfolded in Russia, such things even mention by Free Radio as well as the 777 crew, more so, it is evident in the historical event with Pope Francis and the election win of Vladimir Putin.

What people also do not realize is to team of powers of whom Russia is factioned with compared to the US, both factions having a specific team member that hates the guts of the other.

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT DOES TRUMP THINK ABOUT PUTIN’S WAR ON RELIGION? BY ROMAN LUNKIN ON 8/12/17 AT 12:20 AM

$56,000,000 worth of care demonstrated for the plight of our brothers in Russia. I am pretty certain they appreciate it even if you do not. "I also want to thank all my many friends from all over

no need to search, they are banned in Russia as well   you forgot to quote the part where I said " so what".    The fact that they named each kingdom hall means nothing. The broad

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

Mother Corporation?

Did you never heard how WT Society speaking about JHVH as Husband and His Zion Organization as Wife? This Mother has "children" around the world - congregations :))) in fact many JW brothers and sister consider Earthly Image of God's Kingdom aka WT Society as their "spiritual mother".  

In Legal terminology and Business issue,  WT Society had formed many "sister companies" under various and different names around the globe. Each congregation is separate Legal Entity too, and in short jargon way i said how WT Society is "Mother" in both ways, spiritually and legally. :))

20 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Did you never heard how WT Society speaking about JHVH as Husband and His Zion Organization as Wife? This Mother has "children" around the world - congregations :))) in fact many JW brothers and sister consider Earthly Image of God's Kingdom aka WT Society as their "spiritual mother".  

In Legal terminology and Business issue,  WT Society had formed many "sister companies" under various and different names around the globe. Each congregation is separate Legal Entity too, and in short jargon way i said how WT Society is "Mother" in both ways, spiritually and legally. :))

Not really, according to the sources in relation; that is, for a former Jehovah's Witnesses, to which holds enough fact over claim - this was directed to you and Witness at the time.

21 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Mother Corporation?

A made up concept in order to push forth claim, more so, to use a specific concept to interject slander and or twist information of what the person and or group is conveying.

The thing is, one wouldn't be working for someone who has been subjected to harm for a span of years.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

A made up concept in order to push forth claim

SM, please stop speaking things that you know nothing about . :))) You are not JW member and have no enough knowledge about them :))) Go please, to another place to "defend The Truth about JW" :)))

It is through his organization that God provides this light that the proverb says is the teaching or law of the mother. If we are to walk in the light of truth we must recognize not only Jehovah God as our Father but his organization as our mother. -source:  https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1957325

WT Society as Main Legal Entity (with all sister companies)  is The Mother to JW members.  

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

SM, please stop speaking things that you know nothing about . :)))

On the contrary, I do know what I am talking about, for I had been vocal about Russia even before this ban and the State Duma adding new laws to hinder the people, as is with the Nanlvy Heroes targeted on the FSB face track site.

You are not JW member and have no enough knowledge about them :)))

One does not have to be of the faith community to know where they stand, as is with all faiths. My only problem is slander, glasglow boy.

It is through his organization that God provides this light that the proverb says is the teaching or law of the mother. If we are to walk in the light of truth we must recognize not only Jehovah God as our Father but his organization as our mother. -source:  https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1957325

And yet you pull their source in order to mold it into some made man concept that goes around of what they are conveying.

WT Society as Main Legal Entity (with all sister companies)  is The Mother to JW members.  

According to the former JW who knows enough in this domain, his word speaks more volume than your word, with evidence to this which can easily be quoted.

That being said, stay in your lane, Srecko.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.