Jack Ryan

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to google translate German is Lesbische Liebe According to google translate Spanish is lesbianismo I don't know where he got his information. I just checked both the German study e

David scooped me.  I speak Spanish and studied German, so I know that both languages have words for lesbianism.

What is your point about this? Wong desires are wrong desires. Realizing what Jehovah requires may change that over time, but until then a person will have to decide what they want most: to serve Jeho

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Melinda Mills said:

No word in German and Spanish for Lesbianism?

According to google translate German is Lesbische Liebe

According to google translate Spanish is lesbianismo

I don't know where he got his information. I just checked both the German study edition and Spanish study edition and he is incorrect. In Spanish they used " relación lesbiana cuando. In German they used einer lesbischen Beziehung 

Easy thing to check. Takes just a few minutes. Not sure if this is the real issue that Jay was trying to highlight. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.